Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

Discus and support Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nWo STARSCREAM, May 6, 2023.

1. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people have noticed this but there's no answers out there . What's up with that??? Especially for those of us that actually still use it....

:)

nWo STARSCREAM, May 6, 2023
  2. nWo STARSCREAM Win User

Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360 anymore?

Yes I know most Xbox 360 apps are were disconnected, but not the movies and TV app... I purchased Shazam 2 on the 369 and watched it and a few other movies, then about a week later the app was "unavailable"... So what gives? When will Xbox inform us?!!
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360 anymore?

Hi Nwo, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and user like you

Unfortunately most of the Xbox 360 apps are discontinued including the console itself
    The Movies & TV app available on Xbox One and newer consoles are a completely different version
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

film e serie tv su xbox[Translation-movies and TV series on xbox]

Hello Albyyy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Here is a
    page
    about Movies and TV. To answer your questions:

1. Any movie you purchase or is available through the app.
    2. No you only need the Microsoft account and the app.
    3. You will be able to watch what is currently running on the Movies & TV app.
    Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. MisterSwitch Win User

Xbox live music and video question for the new Xbox One

Sharing movies and TV shows on Xbox One will work the same way as Xbox 360. The Xbox Video content you purchased on Xbox 360 will be available to you on Xbox One, and if you purchased the video, you can freely roam to any Xbox One and Xbox 360 and watch
    your content..
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available?

Hi Nwo, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor

Unfortunately most of the content and apps related to Xbox 360 are discontinued and online capabilities may not be available to be used again
Thema:

Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

1. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased... - Similar Threads - Why 360 Movies

2. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  6. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  7. Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?: why this console can't play with people on other devices like PC, phone? 14f2a83b-2abc-4da7-af1c-92a6649f3744
  8. Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?: The Xbox 360 movies and tv app isn't working again... Similar situation that lasted from this past spring all the way into the summer with no one communicating to anyone about the situation. Can...
  9. Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?: I still have an Xbox 360 and everytime I try to watch one of the movie apps, it says troubleshooting. I have great internet service also. f09ef27d-306f-4caa-b73c-1b2568d0b225
  10. Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available?: Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available? Is it being worked on or has it been shut down? Multiple people have complained about it, but there hasn't been any answers......