Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

Discus and support Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Virtually every night we go through the same ***; two out of 3 of us join together, our 3rd friend tries joining and is unable to due to some error and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ken1aaaaaaaa, Mar 27, 2014.

  1. Ken1aaaaaaaa
    Ken1aaaaaaaa Guest

    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?


    Virtually every night we go through the same ***; two out of 3 of us join together, our 3rd friend tries joining and is unable to due to some error and he has to quit titanfall and reload it to be able to join.

    We think it has something to do with the party system thinks he's already joined in our lobby/party but does not recognize that what actually happened is he joined the party but not lobby. So every time he tries to join our private lobby it kicks him out
    with an error.

    Is this issue a problem with others? Because this is getting ridiculous that we have to deal with this on a daily basis.

    :)
     
    Ken1aaaaaaaa, Mar 27, 2014
    #1
  2. Ken1aaaaaaaa
    Ken1aaaaaaaa Guest
    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

    Thanks for the reply, I wasn't aware there was a titanfall forum on the xbox website. This forum feels kind of hard to navigate as a newcomer here.
     
    Ken1aaaaaaaa, Mar 27, 2014
    #2
  3. Ken1aaaaaaaa
    Ken1aaaaaaaa Guest
    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

    Virtually every night we go through the same ***; two out of 3 of us join together, our 3rd friend tries joining and is unable to due to some error and he has to quit titanfall and reload it to be able to join.

    We think it has something to do with the party system thinks he's already joined in our lobby/party but does not recognize that what actually happened is he joined the party but not lobby. So every time he tries to join our private lobby it kicks him out
    with an error.

    Is this issue a problem with others? Because this is getting ridiculous that we have to deal with this on a daily basis.
     
    Ken1aaaaaaaa, Mar 27, 2014
    #3
  4. Darkfung
    Darkfung Guest

    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

    Same here - 3 of us and we can't even join a party together because the party and join game is greyed out. Getting fed up of it all now.
     
    Darkfung, Apr 3, 2014
    #4
  5. crh24 Win User

    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

    I thought so too until I realized all one had to do is hover the mouse over the down arrow next to "Xbox Forums" and access to all of the available forums would be revealed.
  6. crh24 Win User

    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

    You might get better results if you ask your question here or
    here
    .
  7. Darkfung Win User

    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

    Same here - 3 of us and we can't even join a party together because the party and join game is greyed out. Getting fed up of it all now.
  8. Ken1aaaaaaaa Win User

    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

    Thanks for the reply, I wasn't aware there was a titanfall forum on the xbox website. This forum feels kind of hard to navigate as a newcomer here.
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

    I usually message respawn on twitter there quick at replying
Thema:

Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible?

Loading...
  1. Why is the Titanfall party system so terrible? - Similar Threads - Why Titanfall party

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?: Respawn fixed both titanfalls so why not just put titanfall 1 back on the store I had to resort to trying to getting titanfall 1 online and the disc dosen't work....