Why is the sims 4 not counting
Discus and support Why is the sims 4 not counting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The sims 4 is not counting towards the game pass rewards. It isn’t being counted as played for any of them, weekly, play a game pass game, or the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sarah83saz, Feb 6, 2025.
Thema:
Why is the sims 4 not counting
Loading...
-
Why is the sims 4 not counting - Similar Threads - Why sims counting
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can't I join any Minecraft server using Vi Sim's cellular data?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I join any Minecraft server using Vi Sim's cellular data?: Right now, I'm playing on Minecraft Bedrock 1.21.71.01, but I cannot connect to any Minecraft server using the Vi network. However, when I use Airtel, I can connect without any issues. It seems... -
Why wont microsoft flight sim work on xbox series s? I think they officially broke it
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy wont microsoft flight sim work on xbox series s? I think they officially broke it: I am on a xbox series s and trying to play microsoft flight sim and every time I tried to fly it says that I am currently offline and need to download the offline files which I do have downloaded... -
Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've... -
Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc: I can't access my train SIM world dlcs that I purchased on Xbox on my pc but it'll let me access the game b09eea1c-ec69-45d3-b52c-eee38e4976e7 -
Why is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is the game constantly crashing when I try to send my Sims to different locations?: Game just updated and I've already had it crash several times within the last couple of hours. Mostly related to Sim travel. If I try to send my Sims anywhere, the game almost instantly crashes...