Why is the Reputation System a Joke?

Discus and support Why is the Reputation System a Joke? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a Comm Ban for stating the name of an IN GAME ITEM, and yet when me, or others report people using profanity, real currency trades, or even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DrunkenJewPilot, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Why is the Reputation System a Joke?

I received a Comm Ban for stating the name of an IN GAME ITEM, and yet when me, or others report people using profanity, real currency trades, or even sexual remarks such as in LFG nothing happens.

Can someone explain how this joke of a system is still allowed?

Over the years how has NOONE come up with a better system?

Now explain to me, and it is [mod removed] like this, that are the only thing i have issues with.

This is LFG for Fallout76

That is the name of In Game Items.

Appeals does nothing as It appears Noone works in enforcement and it is all computers.

Why is the Reputation System a Joke? [​IMG]

:)

DrunkenJewPilot, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Welcome to Xbox where everything is automated and hardly any humans looks at the bans (proven and correct).
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

New Sleeping Dogs Trailer

The reputation system doesn't look too good. I don't know why, but I feel that it's going to be very shallow.

But that's just the reputation system.
  4. IGhostI v1 Win User

Avoiding people Xbox one

Xbox One rep system is a complete joke just like 360 was. You can't avoid anyone and reputation % doesn't even matter and probably never will. No avoid/feedback at all.
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

6. LiamClarke93 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rep

I remember back I 2013 when the new reputation system was talked about in the build up to the release of xbox one. It was supposed to be robust and affect who players will meet online by matching their reputation. My question is this.. If everybody started,
    by default, on reputation status 'good' why is it that nobody has ever found anybody with anything other than that?! Even Major Nelson has that reputation and he's basically the xbox ambassador! Has the system been abandoned and switched off?
Thema:

1. Why is the Reputation System a Joke? - Similar Threads - Why Reputation System

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  9. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  10. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...