Why is the report system so stupid?

Discus and support Why is the report system so stupid? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got comm banned for calling a person a pedophile after they threatened to rape me, why is saying pedophile worse than a rape threat, I guess it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fartmasternuts, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Why is the report system so stupid?

I got comm banned for calling a person a pedophile after they threatened to rape me, why is saying pedophile worse than a rape threat, I guess it’s because the bots that look at reports don’t recognize “I dream of making you scream my name, not willingly” which loosely translates to “I’m going to rape you” as something of alarm. Great job keeping Xbox safe.

:)

fartmasternuts, Nov 24, 2022
  2. fartmasternuts Win User

I’ve done all that and of course since the person didn’t say exactly “I’m gonna rape you” xbox doesn’t give a ****, since bots review reports, if a real person looked at reports I’m pretty sure the accused would also get banned, it just doesn’t help that the “ambassadors” give out bot **** responses too, I just wish a real person would respond, but instead I get a bot that copies and pastes the same information that you get in the email another automated bot sends out after you get banned. **** corporations.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I'm sorry for this and that's why there is a dedicated team that handles enforcement action that way they can review thoroughly and I really do apologize, I would highly recommend reporting them again and if needed you can also block them.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well no you aren't supposed to retaliate

You are supposed to block ignore and report

That's it

And no you don't get feedback on your reports as it's between them and pet

Just like they don't feedback on their reports
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.

Also, I would recommend reporting the players as well in that way the enforcement team can check as well as give them an enforcement action.
  6. fartmasternuts Win User

But the pedophile doesn’t get any repercussion yep I 100% agree that’s how that should work not doing anything about the real problem that’ll solve it
Thema:

1. Why is the report system so stupid? - Similar Threads - Why report system

2. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  3. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  4. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  5. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  8. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  9. Why was I false reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I false reported: Hi my account is powderyheart and I have been false reported for cursing while I just put hashtag to make it look like I was as a joke 7ed09d0a-3229-45ab-a929-55308b6f5666
  10. The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?: Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the title,the report system is abused by adults 99%...