Why is the report system so stupid?

Discus and support Why is the report system so stupid? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got comm banned for calling a person a pedophile after they threatened to rape me, why is saying pedophile worse than a rape threat, I guess it’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fartmasternuts, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Why is the report system so stupid?

I got comm banned for calling a person a pedophile after they threatened to rape me, why is saying pedophile worse than a rape threat, I guess it’s because the bots that look at reports don’t recognize “I dream of making you scream my name, not willingly” which loosely translates to “I’m going to rape you” as something of alarm. Great job keeping Xbox safe.

:)

fartmasternuts, Nov 24, 2022
  2. fartmasternuts Win User

I’ve done all that and of course since the person didn’t say exactly “I’m gonna rape you” xbox doesn’t give a ****, since bots review reports, if a real person looked at reports I’m pretty sure the accused would also get banned, it just doesn’t help that the “ambassadors” give out bot **** responses too, I just wish a real person would respond, but instead I get a bot that copies and pastes the same information that you get in the email another automated bot sends out after you get banned. **** corporations.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I'm sorry for this and that's why there is a dedicated team that handles enforcement action that way they can review thoroughly and I really do apologize, I would highly recommend reporting them again and if needed you can also block them.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well no you aren't supposed to retaliate

You are supposed to block ignore and report

That's it

And no you don't get feedback on your reports as it's between them and pet

Just like they don't feedback on their reports
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.

Also, I would recommend reporting the players as well in that way the enforcement team can check as well as give them an enforcement action.
  6. fartmasternuts Win User

But the pedophile doesn’t get any repercussion yep I 100% agree that’s how that should work not doing anything about the real problem that’ll solve it
Thema:

1. Why is the report system so stupid? - Similar Threads - Why report system

2. why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is it enforcement team are allowing players to use the report system for their own...: "GTA➕ subscription is only any good for newer players, the biggest majority of give aways most players already own Businesses etc. Even cars like the car this week will end up on the podium at...
  3. Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get...: Why is it when I block someone due to there actions, they report me or my post and I get the Enforcement Band? This has happend three times now 2 now on the gamertag I have now....
  4. Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same...: I’m getting reported through the Looking For Group Posts. I posted several times "Rebirth Island. Quads, 2.5kd+, 1200ws+. Don't be bad or kick." For starters, What is so bad about this post?...
  5. Why is reporting a person that cheats such a hassle and nothing happens to them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting a person that cheats such a hassle and nothing happens to them?: So there's a certain player that I have ran into twice. Once in Madden 22 and once in Madden 23 and the exact same thing happened. So there's a glitch where if you switch your profile while the...
  6. Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I still end up playing with cheaters I have already blocked and reported?: Every other game I play on Black Ops Cold War I meet an outright cheater. Using hacks, aimbotting, head glitching or (rarely now) boosting, so I block them and report them. Yet a week or so later,...
  7. Why is customer support so bad? Guy lagged me out a match yesterday for a win and my report...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is customer support so bad? Guy lagged me out a match yesterday for a win and my report...: UFC 4 has quite a few cheaters and only reports that get any action are message reports. This is absolute garbage. So we're supposed to be fine with cheaters? I even recorded the clip of getting...
  8. Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???: So, me and a random duo were playing heat seeker together in Rocket League, and after a while the game was normal, but after a while someone on the other team just started spamming, "What a save!"...
  9. Why not let people know that someone you have reported got banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not let people know that someone you have reported got banned?: I lose a little bit more faith in the reporting system every time I make one. Mainly because I have no way of knowing that someone actually got banned and the report isn't just Ignored. I...
  10. Why is the report system worse than it was before August?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the report system worse than it was before August?: So two friends of mine have been reported for "cheating" recently, one receiving a three-week suspension, the other getting a two-week, for simply playing the game in a way that bothered someone....