Why is the release date to Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition set to realse on the 9th instead...

Discus and support Why is the release date to Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition set to realse on the 9th instead... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition but when I go on the Microsoft store it says that it released on February 9th but when you look up at the top on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danielle Hernandez2, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Why is the release date to Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition set to realse on the 9th instead...

I got Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition but when I go on the Microsoft store it says that it released on February 9th but when you look up at the top on the calendar it says preorder February 7th 2023 3:12 AM why is that deluxe buyers are supposed to get 72 hour early access and im just soo confused right now

:)

Danielle Hernandez2, Jan 23, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why is the release date to Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition set to realse on the 9th instead of the 7th

when you purchase a bundle of games or DLC like this one, the base game inside doesn't change. You can buy the Super Deluxe $150 Flight Simulator, but the base game inside is the same

The base game has a release date of the 9th

However if you have purchased this bundle it's overridden for the 7th, I would guess at the same local time
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why is the release date to Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition set to realse on the 9th instead of the 7th

The release date for the game is the 10th (depending on your time zone it may say the 9th). 72 hours before that would be the 7th, which is when you'll be able to play it if you preorderel the deluxe edition.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy Digital Deluxe Edition Not playable on this device

Hi Erick.Solis!

The Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition should be compatible on your device. Please try to purchase it instead directly to the website. Just make sure that you're signed in with your correct account online.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/hogwarts-legac...
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hogwarts Legacy for Series X/S saying “Not playable on this device”.

6. KindGryphon Win User

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one and when ?

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one ?
    Yes and It releases April 4th for last gen
Thema:

Why is the release date to Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition set to realse on the 9th instead...

1. Why is the release date to Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition set to realse on the 9th instead... - Similar Threads - Why release date

2. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  3. Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I...
  4. Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...: Very poor wasting gamers time loosing hours of time. Microsoft should demand a fix or remove it from the store. ed35363f-bfe4-4581-b3ab-2c7af29d0fac
  5. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  6. Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...: I'm trying to play with my best friend on Minecraft whos on mobile and I'm on PC, hers is updated to 1.20.41 and mine is 1.20.30. I put my option to latest release and tried relaunching it but its...
  7. Why you don't release Minecraft Story Mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why you don't release Minecraft Story Mode?: Greetings. We the fans of the Telltale Games are a little sad that the games of Minecraft Story Mode are not available at the stores. Yes, we know Telltale went bankrupt and some games vanished...
  8. Why does it take so long for game patches to be released on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long for game patches to be released on Xbox?: Lies of P just released a patch that I'm looking forward to trying. This patch is released on both Steam and Playstation already with no issues, yet it's not showing up on Xbox at all. This is a...
  9. Why isn't Xbox releasing series controller with normal dimensions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't Xbox releasing series controller with normal dimensions?: I don't get it, the xbox 360 and one controller were perfect for adult hands but now they have released a smaller version, alienating a large chuck of the fan base who are uncomfortable with the...
  10. Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...: I've tried everything on my side of the problem...perhaps if you could reimburse or accept a return on the latest pre oder of John Wick 4..that would help..so i can buy it on a different app to...