Why is the registration stuck on pending for so long?
Discus and support Why is the registration stuck on pending for so long? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I mean I know the preview got 2 million views but I am pretty sure the not all of those people have an rtx card right. The minimum price for an rtx... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheGamingPhoenix_000, Apr 16, 2020.
Thema:
Why is the registration stuck on pending for so long?
Loading...
-
Why is the registration stuck on pending for so long? - Similar Threads - Why registration stuck
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in... -
Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs
in XboX InsidersWhy a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...