Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad?
Discus and support Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've owned my elite version 2 controller and after 6 months of ownership, I'm already experiencing stick drift and my Right Bumper doesn't register... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ishbu, Jul 25, 2020.
Thema:
Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad?
Loading...
-
Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad? - Similar Threads - Why Quality Elite
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
why is Xbox Gamebar screen recording quality so terrible?
in XBoX Games and Appswhy is Xbox Gamebar screen recording quality so terrible?: I play Forza Horizon 4 in 1440p ultrawide, with a reasonable framerate of 240. I want to record my screen without any sort of third party software so I try out the Xbox Gamebar in-built recording.... -
Why is my Xbox Series X crashing on high quality Games.
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my Xbox Series X crashing on high quality Games.: I have had the Xbox series x for the past year. Ever since I switched over from a Xbox One S, I noticed it crashes alot on high graphics games such as, Forza horizon 5, Forza Motorsports, Call of... -
Why is it so hard to make quality products?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is it so hard to make quality products?: Resebtly made a post about my Xbox not turning on. I did everything that Microsoft support team said with no success including buying a new power supply, power button attachment, new power cable,... -
Why is my microphone quality on Xbox's Discord voice chatso bad?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy is my microphone quality on Xbox's Discord voice chatso bad?: I've found that the quality of my microphone while talking in a Discord voice channel on Xbox is significantly worse than it is in a regular Xbox party or when I'm in a Discord voice call on my...