Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even...

Discus and support Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ive tried everything and i cant fix, please i need assistance i will tell you everything about the issue im having 83d1e0fb-dad9-4479-8146-994ec08c4262 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dylan LaRock, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Dylan LaRock
    Dylan LaRock Guest

Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even...

Ive tried everything and i cant fix, please i need assistance i will tell you everything about the issue im having

:)

Dylan LaRock, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Dylan LaRock Win User

Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even though i marked as read, then they are unmarked

I dont know if i will try that but if it comes down to it i will, but it doesnt bother me that much since its not all the time and i will get a new console anyways
  3. whynametaken Win User

Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even though i marked as read, then they are unmarked

Hey there.

I've been trying to get rid of the same repeating "game on your wishlist is on sale!" notification for a few days now, and tried marking as read, deleting, etc., but it kept coming back, sometimes just a few minutes after I'd deleted it. I went to Xbox notifications and turned off store notifications, and they still kept coming.

Then, after googling for answers I read this thread, and while reading I started wondering if there was something in the store settings, so I looked there. I discovered that if you open the Xbox store app, and then open your wishlist via the tabs on the left of the page, you can open options for each individual wishlist item by pressing the pause button. In those settings, I saw that there's an option to turn off/on notifications for each wishlist item. I've turned mine off (it was on by default, I believe), and while it hasn't been long enough to know if this will work, I think it probably will. If tomorrow comes and the notifications have stopped, then that's probably the culprit.

Edit: It's now later in the day, and after about 6-8 hours, the notification came back again, so my solution apparently didn't help.
  4. Dylan LaRock Win User

I tried turning off my notifications and it thinks its marked unread thus why it keeps popping up
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome Dylan!
    Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, don't worry

It's okay if you don't want to factory reset the console

In this case please report this problem to the Xbox team using the article above

Don't forget to be as detailed as possible
Thema:

1. Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even... - Similar Threads - Why notification items

2. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  3. Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get a notification and my game was still playable?: Hello Microsoft so I bought a game but it won't play and I restarted the console so when I go refund it it got approved but I didn't get a single notification that I got a refund even my game was...
  4. Why does my game have to be closed for an update notification?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have to be closed for an update notification?: While this isn't the first time I've had this happen it was arguably the most inconvenient time for it. In the middle of battle in Baldur's Gate 3 on my Xbox Series X and I heard a noise so I...
  5. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  6. Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?: I have tried several "ask community threads" online and none of them have the solution. I have also contacted Microsoft through the phone and online chat to only get told the same thing as the...
  7. Why isn’t my Xbox giving me online notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn’t my Xbox giving me online notifications: For a while my Xbox series x and app haven’t been telling me my friends are online only when it’s a party invite and online notifications are one submitted by /u/imthe_king [link] [comments]
  8. Why am i not getting friend online notifications?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not getting friend online notifications?: Over the past two months it seems, I no longer receive notifications when friends and favorites log onto xbox. I don’t get them on my phone app or system. I’ve gone through the trouble shoot...
  9. Why am I not getting friend notifications????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not getting friend notifications????: For over a month now, every time I’m on my Xbox and one of my favorite friends gets on, I don’t get any notification that they are on, neither on the Xbox or on the app. I was hoping it would be...
  10. Why am I not getting my notifications on my iPhone or my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting my notifications on my iPhone or my Xbox: I don’t get my notifications on the app on my iPhone or on my Xbox 718d81f0-c86e-4203-9f20-f4e75d51c4a5