Why is the new UI not HDR, it’s quite annoying almost 3 years in.
Discus and support Why is the new UI not HDR, it’s quite annoying almost 3 years in. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; At this point i’m wondering if there is a technical issue for the UI not being in HDR, it’s so annoying when the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RicoBellic1998, May 19, 2023.
Thema:
Why is the new UI not HDR, it’s quite annoying almost 3 years in.
Loading...
-
Why is the new UI not HDR, it’s quite annoying almost 3 years in. - Similar Threads - Why HDR it’s
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has... -
Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****.... -
Why can I not watch an hdr YouTube video at 4k on my Xbox 1 S?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can I not watch an hdr YouTube video at 4k on my Xbox 1 S?: I recently got a 4k tv and have been using it with my xbox 1 S and I was wanted to watch some hdr video on it. I noticed that on youtube, I can't select an hdr video resolution of more than 1440p.... -
Why xbox not support 1440p+HDR
in XBoX on WindowsWhy xbox not support 1440p+HDR: Hello, playstation 5 support 1440p+HDR....... xbox not - WHY ? 37fb986e-7df8-40a1-9f41-8e494fe8199b -
Why is HDR not working on my new XBox Series X
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is HDR not working on my new XBox Series X: I recently got an XBox Series X. Every time I go through the Calibrate for HDR for games process, it will turn HDR on while the calibration is going on, then as soon as it is done, it turns right...