Why is the MP side soooo prone to disconnects?
Discus and support Why is the MP side soooo prone to disconnects? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I get 2 MP games back to back then it is miarculous. The last time a game was this prone to disconnects it was This game on the 360, but even that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SidneyTP, Feb 13, 2014.
Thema:
Why is the MP side soooo prone to disconnects?
Loading...
-
Why is the MP side soooo prone to disconnects? - Similar Threads - Why side soooo
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
black side bars streaming xbox to my pc. why?
in XBoX Games and Appsblack side bars streaming xbox to my pc. why?: I've always streamed my xbox to pc for various reasons and it's always worked just fine. out of nowhere it has started adding 3 inch side bars and shrinking the screen. It's not a new monitor, no... -
Why is the left side of my controller not vibrating it used to vibrate but it rattled and...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is the left side of my controller not vibrating it used to vibrate but it rattled and...: the left side of my controller isn’t vibrating anymore I have a warranty on it but I was don’t know if it can be fixed or if I have to trade it in 53d91e19-d7dc-4109-82e5-a68ea0de6460 -
Why is my Xbox One controller joystick locking in place when pushed all the way to one side?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my Xbox One controller joystick locking in place when pushed all the way to one side?: Took apart my controller to replace my bumpers. Now putting it back together and not one but both of my joysticks are now doing this thing where they lock in place if you push them all the way to...