Why is the integrated cloud gaming 100x laggier than playing in ms edge?

Discus and support Why is the integrated cloud gaming 100x laggier than playing in ms edge? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ever since new edge came out i've been playing some games on it. They run very well. But if I play on the integrated version, constant artifacts, lines... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GibusHeavy, Oct 19, 2021.

  1. Why is the integrated cloud gaming 100x laggier than playing in ms edge?


    Ever since new edge came out i've been playing some games on it. They run very well. But if I play on the integrated version, constant artifacts, lines going down the screen, input delay up to 2.5 seconds. I'm on a wired connection 180 down 40 up. How do i fix this?

    submitted by /u/GibusHeavy
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GibusHeavy, Oct 19, 2021
    #1
  2. PIRATE DUCK Win User

    Playing Future Soldier made me appreciate Call of Duty

    Agreed. I've laggier games in mw3 than I ever have when playing any other cod put together.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Good day people i baught a xbox series s i want to know how do i play cloud games cause mine doesnt work i have the ultimate game pass and everything when i click on the games with the cloud on it

    You’re welcome, Edward! You can also try using MS edge on your Xbox to see if you can play via cloud gaming by signing in at Xbox.com/play. Thank you!
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

    My game pass has stopped working and it was working a few days ago my subscription is all paid up. I'm not getting any help from the Xbox help team, the website keeps making me go round in circles

    Kindly check if you can play your games using MS edge on your Xbox via cloud gaming by signing in at Xbox.com/play so we can further check if your game pass is working.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Please help fix my Fortnite.

    Hi, Jonny. Were you able to play other games aside from Fornite? You can also check if you can play it via cloud gaming. Just launch MS edge on your Xbox then sign in at Xbox.com/play.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Fortnite refusing to laod - stops at loading screen.

    Hello, JayVeeKay13. I appreciate you trying the steps. Is this the only game that is having this issue? Kindly check if you can launch it via cloud gaming? You can open MS edge then sign in at Xbox.com/play.
Thema:

Why is the integrated cloud gaming 100x laggier than playing in ms edge?

Loading...
  1. Why is the integrated cloud gaming 100x laggier than playing in ms edge? - Similar Threads - Why integrated cloud

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]