Why is the GDK download page "blank"?

Discus and support Why is the GDK download page "blank"? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/gdk After logging in, all I see on the page is: Privacy Your use of the media creation tools on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marc Trudel B., Jan 29, 2023.

  1. Why is the GDK download page "blank"?


    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/gdk

    After logging in, all I see on the page is:

    Privacy

    Your use of the media creation tools on this site is governed by the Microsoft Terms of Use for this website.

    Does it mean I lack rights and/or credentials? We are registered as an Xbox Partner so it's a bit surprising to be met with little to know details as to what needs fixing (assuming something does).

    :)
     
    Marc Trudel B., Jan 29, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    I need to get access to GDKunity and secure xbox download

  3. Zephyrl Win User

    Where to download Xbox Dev Kits? Some links seem to be broken

    Hi Jamie,

    Thank you for your reply, I just found an entrance of the documentation, and is now reading about installing XDK,

    I'll try it out in a moment and see if I still have problems with authorization.

    But I did find things going wrong:

    Any links below

    https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/games/xbox/docs/gdk/

    seems broken, I believe it's a missing archive because I can visit other pages below

    https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/games/xbox/docs/

    and just now, I saw a notice from the Xbox Dev Homepage saying the GDK documents are recently migrating, maybe this is the reason for my confusion.
  4. GetBadEary Win User

    I need to get access to GDKunity and secure xbox download

  5. CurtisFowler1 Win User

    Xbox one controller won’t pair

    Ive tried the troubleshooting steps

    I would install the accessories app but it’s always a blank page with nothing to download?
  6. JimG122 Win User

    COD Cold War on Xbox One

    It goes to a blank page now redeem.microsoft.com but say no auth at top. On the Xbox it downloads but not the Xbox one version I think
Thema:

Why is the GDK download page "blank"?

Loading...
  1. Why is the GDK download page "blank"? - Similar Threads - Why GDK download

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why do I get 0x87e50033 on any appmodel GDK game on a series S?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get 0x87e50033 on any appmodel GDK game on a series S?: Cold war last gen on Series S gave me black screen. I held power button on console to turn off. Next day I tried playing MW2 next gen from the internal ssd and got . It happens on any game that...