Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?

Discus and support Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I've noticed that the "Game Pass" option is missing entirely from the left-hand column of my PC client (see screenshot below). My subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LouisIsGo, Jun 9, 2023.

1. LouisIsGo
    LouisIsGo Guest

Hi all, I've noticed that the "Game Pass" option is missing entirely from the left-hand column of my PC client (see screenshot below). My subscription is active, and I can still download/launch gamepass games as expected, it's just a pain (as I have to navigate using the "Store" option instead, which includes all titles regardless of if they're on gamepass or not). I've tried repairing and resetting the app through Windows, but otherwise, I'm out of ideas. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
    Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client? [​IMG]

:)

LouisIsGo, Jun 9, 2023
  2. LouisIsGo Win User

Thanks for the response. I tried checking for updates (there was an unrelated .NET framework update I had yet to download) and signing out/back in as you had suggested, yet the issue still persists. It's worth noting that I've had this issue for at least a month at this point, but it's only now gotten to the point where I'm so annoyed with it that I resorted to reaching out for help lol

I'll certainly leave feedback as well, although I'm still holding out hope that someone might know what's going on and offer a solution.
  3. LouisIsGo Win User

I'm sorry to hear that. Please go to Settings > System > About. What is the Windows Version you see under Windows Specifications?
    I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 22H2
  4. LouisIsGo Win User

Thanks again for the suggestions, but it's still absent, sadly
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please go to Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates. Make sure all the updates there are installed.

If all the updates there are installed, try to log out and then log back into your account using the Xbox app. Once logged in, kindly check if the Game pass feature is there.

If the problem still persists, I would highly recommend providing feedback so that it can be investigated properly. To do that, click your avatar picture on the Xbox app then click the "Feedback" button.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Your Windows is up to date, I have tried to check the Game Pass tab on my Xbox app as well and it is there. It must be a bug, we really need to wait for now until your feedback is reviewed on their end.
Thema:

1. Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client? - Similar Threads - Why Game Pass

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  4. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  5. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  6. Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?: [img] It should look like the photo below [img] c1d67b32-b3d3-4189-ac26-426203bcbc51
  7. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  8. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  9. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  10. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...