Why is the experience of using Cortana getting worse with every Xbox One Update?
Discus and support Why is the experience of using Cortana getting worse with every Xbox One Update? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cortana never worked as quickly as the initial Xbox Commands but was capable of doing more. Two years later and Cortana functions worse than she did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cesar.c, Nov 30, 2018.
Thema:
Why is the experience of using Cortana getting worse with every Xbox One Update?
Loading...
-
Why is the experience of using Cortana getting worse with every Xbox One Update? - Similar Threads - Why experience using
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...: Grand theft auto 5 has numerous of cheaters i jus got done playing with one who was using a god mode cheat to kill everyone i even took several clips of the person doing so. Their account on gta... -
Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?: When I go on https://events.flighttracker.tech I cant download the MSFS toolbar or FE client for MSFS but i just also want to add different aircraft aswell, please let me....