Why Is The enforcement team not doing their job right?

Discus and support Why Is The enforcement team not doing their job right? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My old account got permanently banned last year and it is so dumb the reason was for marketplace theft all i did was refund one game, i didn't have any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blight God Snky, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Why Is The enforcement team not doing their job right?

My old account got permanently banned last year and it is so dumb the reason was for marketplace theft all i did was refund one game, i didn't have any access to refunding the game, the microsoft corporation did and i asked them for permission and they granted
    me the refund weeks later i get banned, Why is that? I submit a case review and the enforcement team upheld the decision why? I put in so much money into that account and I lost it all, Microsoft basically robbed me they are not innocent helpful people, they
    are criminals.

:)

Blight God Snky, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job.

Rep has nothing to do with suspensions.

If you retaliate in a way that violates the code of conduct, then you can get banned. You agreed to that when you signed up. It's best to just report the other person and block communications with them instead of responding at all. As long as you're filing
    complaints on them, they won't get away with anything.

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The Enforcement team is sloppy on doing their job.

There is no way for you to know for sure when the enforcement team issues a suspension.

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2017
  4. EvilBloodDragon Win User

Suspended

the enforcement team dont do there job right
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

IS THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM DOING THERE JOBS ?

Hi there the enforcement team deals with alot, nobody takes presidence over another. They'll get you just gotta hang in there.
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

I get the frustration but you likely got eported by another gamer, in that instance the ban wont be overturned sorry.
  7. gilkaroo1 Win User

3 days wait for a ban that i dunno what i did ? i sit in party chat with friends never goto game chat i dunno we will see the outcome
  8. gilkaroo1 Win User

i get reported by another gamer for no reason ? never in game chat so i need to wait until then to be unbanned outrageous system we live in these days
Thema:

Why Is The enforcement team not doing their job right?

1. Why Is The enforcement team not doing their job right? - Similar Threads - Why enforcement team

2. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  3. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  4. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  5. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  6. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  7. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...
  8. why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is enforcement team completely unreachable yet enforcement history say "no information"...: I play single player games and dont really interact with anyone on xbox at all yet my account gets suspended for 15 day periods roughly 5 times per year. i look at enforcement history and it...
  9. why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is the Enforcement Team Trigger happy?: Nothing was said wrong!! Not a single word. Not even "come see what we offer" because even xbox offers stuff. Streamers offer stuff. IT CAN MEAN ANYTHING AT ALL. This is 100% a wrongful...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...