Why is the Elder Scrolls Oblivion not available for XS in South Africa?

Discus and support Why is the Elder Scrolls Oblivion not available for XS in South Africa? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got a new Xbox and one of the games I really looked forward to play on it was The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, but it's not available to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wihan Hendrikz, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Why is the Elder Scrolls Oblivion not available for XS in South Africa?

Hi,

I recently got a new Xbox and one of the games I really looked forward to play on it was The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, but it's not available to buy or on Game Pass in South Africa.

From researching the issue, I noticed that it is available in other countries. I am a bit confused why in particular Oblivion is not available in South Africa.

Is there a way for me to purchase the game, even though it does not appear in the store?

:)

Wihan Hendrikz, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

If you have the console models with disc reader, you can use it, friend.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thank you, Wihan.

Thank you for your understanding and your contact>

Have a nice week
  4. Wihan Hendrikz Win User

Thanks for your speedy response!

This seems odd reasoning, but okay.

If I buy a physical copy, would I be able to play it on the Xbox XS or load it onto my account?
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Wihan, the exact reason why it was not released was not released. It just didn't really make it to that location.

It is not possible to purchase the title in question. Only if you can buy it on physical media

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Jacques444 Win User

XNA????????????

Hey Guys,

Any update as to why XNA is still not available in South Africa??
Thema:

1. Why is the Elder Scrolls Oblivion not available for XS in South Africa? - Similar Threads - Why Elder Scrolls

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  4. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  5. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  6. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  7. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  8. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  9. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  10. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc