Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k?
Discus and support Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k? submitted by /u/redditoct23 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/redditoct23, Nov 9, 2023.
Thema:
Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k?
Loading...
-
Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k? - Similar Threads - Why edge resolution
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why is my Xbox when downloading files of microsoft edge now saying downloads are not...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is my Xbox when downloading files of microsoft edge now saying downloads are not...: I used to be able to download things from microsoft edge but now it doesn't work never used to have problems how can i fix this 6a9bdcd4-43bf-4ee3-8011-8183e3b34e89 -
Why can’t I talk on Discord website on Microsoft Edge on Xbox
in XBoX on WindowsWhy can’t I talk on Discord website on Microsoft Edge on Xbox: I used to be able to go on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox and go on Discord.com and use my mic normally when joining Voice Channels or Calls. I no longer as of 2/19/25 can use my headset mic to... -
Why has Microsoft edge stopped
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy has Microsoft edge stopped: I'm on a Xbox 1 Microsoft edge stopped working today I can't search anything use my A button or even see my cursor when in the app but when I leave everything The following buttons work Y for... -
Why is dragging not available in Edge?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is dragging not available in Edge?: I'm disappointed that even when using a keyboard AND mouse you are unable to drag anything. For example, when I am working on something I like to use PiP(picture in picture) mode for YouTube.... -
Why is dragging unable in Edge?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is dragging unable in Edge?: I'm disappointed that even when using a keyboard AND mouse you are unable to drag anything. For example, when I am working on something I like to use PiP(picture in picture) mode for YouTube.... -
Why can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...: What can I put a photo on the Xbox keyboard off the edge and why can I switch the start up screen on the Xbox series X start up screen to the Xbox one X type screen be pretty cool just some ideas...