Why is the DVR still unreliable and outdated in every possible way? It needs a complete...

Discus and support Why is the DVR still unreliable and outdated in every possible way? It needs a complete... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's been almost 2 years since the launch of series consoles and the DVR is still messed up. You can't share clips/screenshots stored on your external... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SynergyRamoz, Aug 15, 2022.

  1. Why is the DVR still unreliable and outdated in every possible way? It needs a complete...


    It's been almost 2 years since the launch of series consoles and the DVR is still messed up.

    You can't share clips/screenshots stored on your external drive directly from your xbox instead you need a PC.

    Only the recently captured clips can be shared to one drive if you click on show all then you won't have the option to share it to one drive anymore.

    You can't share your clips to YouTube directly from your xbox.

    Can't screenshot/record on your dashboard.

    The DVR sometimes doesn't records the clip when I click on record last 15-30 seconds.

    It needs a complete overhaul including an option to share to social media along with a built in video editor.

    submitted by /u/SynergyRamoz
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SynergyRamoz, Aug 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Rehply 516 Win User

    Xbox One is becoming very tedious!

    the dvr feature has been working more frequently since the may update and i only notice it not working sometimes on cod ghosts, but it's still unreliable and when you say xbox record that sometimes nothing will pop up at all. and then if you try to snap
    dvr and record you get an instant error: 0x80004005.
  3. Rehply 516 Win User

    Xbox One: DVR not consistently recording

    the dvr feature has been working more frequently since the may update and i only notice it not working sometimes on cod ghosts, but it's still unreliable and when you say xbox record that sometimes nothing will pop up at all. and then if you try to snap
    dvr and record you get an instant error: 0x80004005.

    but going to the main menu on cod ghosts and going back into multiplayer fixes it for somereason or sometiimes quitting out of game dvr and upload will fix it
  4. Rehply 516 Win User

    DVR- Xbox One record that won't record error 0x82323012

    the dvr feature has been working more frequently since the may update and i only notice it not working sometimes on cod ghosts, but it's still unreliable and when you say xbox record that sometimes nothing will pop up at all. and then if you try to snap
    dvr and record you get an instant error: 0x80004005.

    but going to the main menu on cod ghosts and going back into multiplayer fixes it for somereason or sometiimes quitting out of game dvr and upload will fix it
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Why is every possible way of contacting Microsoft broken?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello TomDurbin, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

    Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

    See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

    If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

    Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

    Click Contact us

    Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

    On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

    On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  6. TomDurbin Win User

    Why is every possible way of contacting Microsoft broken?

    Sadly, I spent three hours trying those methods. I’m losing 250 points a day (same again today, it’s 1am and I’m playing multiplayer on PC), and STILL I can’t speak to a real person. No phone number works, no chatbot works, no nothing works. This is beyond a joke. A joke I’m paying for.
Thema:

Why is the DVR still unreliable and outdated in every possible way? It needs a complete...

Loading...
  1. Why is the DVR still unreliable and outdated in every possible way? It needs a complete... - Similar Threads - Why DVR still

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]