Why is the brightness so high when capturing with Xbox Game Bar?

Discus and support Why is the brightness so high when capturing with Xbox Game Bar? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have been recording some clips of various apps for the time I've had my PC with the Xbox Game Bar. I am wondering why when I do capture... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tryano, Apr 13, 2023.

  1. tryano
    tryano Guest

    Why is the brightness so high when capturing with Xbox Game Bar?


    Hello,

    I have been recording some clips of various apps for the time I've had my PC with the Xbox Game Bar. I am wondering why when I do capture something with it, the brightness is blinding. It's seriously becoming a problem for me, since in one of my clips, there is a relatively bright background and in the clip I took of it, it turned nearly pale white. Is there a way for me to fix this? Or do I just have to live with this problem and have to install another program for capturing videos (not preferable for me)?

    Thanks,



    :)
     
    tryano, Apr 13, 2023
    #1
  2. tryano Win User

    Why is the brightness so high when capturing with Xbox Game Bar?

    No, I don't. It is not supported by my monitor.
  3. Dericka Win User

    Why is the brightness so high when capturing with Xbox Game Bar?

    Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

    Don't worry we will work on this together. Just to clarify, is it happening to all of your clips or just on certain games?
  4. Dericka Win User

    Why is the brightness so high when capturing with Xbox Game Bar?

  5. tryano Win User

    Why is the brightness so high when capturing with Xbox Game Bar?

    It happens to all of them.
  6. ViktorStojq Win User

    My Xbox Game Bar won't open

    The reason why I cannot do this is because my xBox Games Bar won't even open. Yes, I'm well aware that I could deinstall my captures but I cannot open the Game Bar when I'm playing a game. That is my question, how to fix that?
Thema:

Why is the brightness so high when capturing with Xbox Game Bar?

Loading...
  1. Why is the brightness so high when capturing with Xbox Game Bar? - Similar Threads - Why brightness high

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup: Planned power outage Power restored Had ethernet unplugged Plugged back in two days later XBox had me logged out Controllers didn't work Logged back in Controllers say linked but don't work...
  10. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...