Why is the blueray player online only!!!

Discus and support Why is the blueray player online only!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; me and a few of my friends are offline Xbox one user atm and I updated my blueray player app and it's saying online only and won't play my bluerays... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VM Legion CC, Aug 27, 2016.

  1. VM Legion CC
    VM Legion CC Guest

    Why is the blueray player online only!!!


    me and a few of my friends are offline Xbox one user atm and I updated my blueray player app and it's saying online only and won't play my bluerays it's the most stupidest thing I have ever seen microsoft do the whole time I have had the Xbox and cortona
    app doesn't work in Canada like wtf Microsoft get your *** together

    :)
     
    VM Legion CC, Aug 27, 2016
    #1
  2. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest
    Do I have to buy a NEW game for Xbox One or can I use my Xbox 360 discs?

    Nice troll attempt Orion, but no the PS4 cannot play PS3 games. And the only reason why the Xbox can't is because they upgraded to Bluray, which can't read the old 360 discs.
     
    Remedy OmG, Aug 27, 2016
    #2
  3. PS4 and Xbox one both [Mod Removed] me off.

    Why cant my vhs fit in my bluray player. This is bull crap.
     
    MoTorBreAtHxX, Aug 27, 2016
    #3
  4. garydulleck Win User

    Why force a piece of hardware onto people that do not want it?

    I'm being forced to buy an Xbox one with a blueray player. I plan on buying digital and have a blueray player. I do not need or want another one. Why is MS forcing me to buy one? Damn you MS!
  5. Ooh im good Win User

    so.... did Xbox 360 need Blu-ray at all?

    It would of been nice, Instead of having to buy a Blueray player for my bedroom and a xbox360, or having a Blueray player and a xbox360 under my telly I would of just needed the 2 xbox's.

    It might of added to the cost of the xbox but not as much as £000's of pounds I spent on 2 Blueray players.
  6. Maverick UNSC Win User

    Xbox one DVD’s not playing properly

    my xbox one s played ok on dvd/blueray, until I got an update for blueray player app, now getting error message
  7. Monkeypoodle Win User

    FORZA BOOTS BACK TO HOME SCREEN

    try unistalling the blueray player this worked for me
  8. AHOD30min Win User

    3D Support

    this is something not currently supported for games and or Blueray player on the Xbox One. There are no updates on it since but we can only hope that one of the newest updates will have an upgrade to support 3D
Thema:

Why is the blueray player online only!!!

Loading...
  1. Why is the blueray player online only!!! - Similar Threads - Why blueray player

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...