Why is that I’m losing 100% packet loss?

Discus and support Why is that I’m losing 100% packet loss? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’m losing 100% packet loss But my Download speed is 530.14Mbps Upload speed is 11.67Mbps Packet loss 100% MTU is 1480 With my latency 88ms... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ed Williams32, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Why is that I’m losing 100% packet loss?

So I’m losing 100% packet loss

But my Download speed is 530.14Mbps

Upload speed is 11.67Mbps

Packet loss 100%

MTU is 1480

With my latency 88ms

Plus my Xbox is hard wired so I got great connection, what may be causing the packet loss?

:)

Ed Williams32, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you. Let me know if there will be an improvement.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, there is no official announcement yet that's why we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Can you please try using wireless to check if the issue is with the cable?
  4. Ed Williams32 Win User

It only happens on my Xbox but naw I never ran my Xbox on wifi it always been hard wired.
  5. BrazaNandes Win User

Hi,

The first general steps in troubleshooting would be to try and isolate the issue.

Does this happen with every game?

Does it happen only on your Xbox or also on other devices like your PC?

Are said other devices also using wired connections or WiFi?

Did you try running the Xbox over WiFi to rule out a bad Ethernet cable?
  6. angelus3889 Win User

High Packet loss

If its fixed then why is mine still showing %100 packet loss and im in the UK.
Thema:

1. Why is that I’m losing 100% packet loss? - Similar Threads - Why I’m losing

2. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  3. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  4. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  5. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...
  6. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  7. Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why: The digital version of Read Dead Redemption 1 that I purchased years ago is now listed in the store only in Japanese and is also unavailable in the store. I know it’s the one I bought because I...
  8. Why has my weapon loadout on mw3 locked all of a sudden? I’m on level 47

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my weapon loadout on mw3 locked all of a sudden? I’m on level 47: My weapon loadout has locked. I restarted the game and it’s still the same. I am on level 46. MW3 is the game and it was fine earlier. b0a21c04-7ff8-4336-bae4-77b501bf0183
  9. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  10. Why am I not allowed to play game that I have purchased when it’s not online but yet I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not allowed to play game that I have purchased when it’s not online but yet I’m...: Why am I not allowed to play game that I have purchased when it’s not online but yet I’m able to play other games that have online capabilities b7ace0f9-c508-4c09-a101-7f2a2d13b413