Why is tere No warthunder on xbox

Discus and support Why is tere No warthunder on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; as a full time ww2 gamer i would like. To have warthunder on xbox . Tere is litlerly no reson to not have iT so wast wrong i dont Think this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yolo mdw style, Jul 30, 2017.

  1. Why is tere No warthunder on xbox


    as a full time ww2 gamer i would like. To have warthunder on xbox .

    Tere is litlerly no reson to not have iT so wast wrong

    i dont Think this is gonna work but

    #iwantwarthunder

    :)
     
    yolo mdw style, Jul 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Bringing WarThunder to xbox one

    I been gaming on xbox ever sence the first one hit the marketplace, But i was wondering why xbox wouldn't let Warthunder on the xbox one but PS4 would? warthunder is a fun game yes its free to play, But it's alot of fun and it would work better on the xbox
    then a ps4 for the main reason being better controller so my question to xbox is why cant warthunder be on the xbox one?
     
    BerzerkGamer93, Jul 30, 2017
    #2
  3. Black Rikage
    Black Rikage Guest
    Warthunder

    Put Warthunder on Xbox one, I would pay just to be able to play it on Xbox one
     
    Black Rikage, Jul 30, 2017
    #3
  4. US Revenge Win User

    cross platform/servers?

    lets not forget warthunder, which will be console exclusive for ps4, why? because PC and ps4 players will be able to play with and against each other cross platform.
  5. Spazpol Win User

    Red faction guerilla backwards

    Armageddon was brought to backwards compatible. Guerrilla I think is only available as the Re-Mars-Tered for Xbox One...
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why are the Xbox 360 editions not playable?

    Because they are not backwards compatible

    There are separate Xbox One ports of the games that are available

    Tere was never a guarantee of titles moving forward.
  7. o0 El iNgE 0o Win User

    Your purchase could not be completed at this time. Please try again

    if the game has regional blocking tere is nothing you can do about it sorry
  8. XBF Leslie D Win User

    Xbox one Gold Live Warthunder

    Hi PROka3nuk,

    Thanks for reaching out. As Onyxishere mentioned above, your original thread has been answered.
    As we have noticed this is a duplicate post we will be locking this thread. We will leave the original thread:
    Live Gold and

    Warthunder
    open for discussion regarding this concern.

    This post will still be here as well in case you need to reference it.

    Thank you!
Thema:

Why is tere No warthunder on xbox

Loading...
  1. Why is tere No warthunder on xbox - Similar Threads - Why tere warthunder

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]