Why is stupid teredo not working??!

Discus and support Why is stupid teredo not working??! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; teredo is 'unable to qualify' and it's literally so infuriating. I can't do anything from the yt videos or xbox support sites OR command prompt. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PurpleSamuraiYT, May 8, 2021.

  1. Why is stupid teredo not working??!


    teredo is 'unable to qualify' and it's literally so infuriating. I can't do anything from the yt videos or xbox support sites OR command prompt. I can't party or chat or do much of any multiplayer things in games which is making me cancel our plans on a minecraft smp. help!!

    :)
     
    PurpleSamuraiYT, May 8, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Why is stupid teredo not working??!

  3. ParkerSchiff Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 constant disconnects.

    I also have Teredo is unable to qualify. Even with this Horizon Life on fh4 works but not on 5. I've tried for days to fix it but nothing works. It's really stupid that microsoft doesn't even pay attention to this issue,
  4. iGavB Win User

    Teredo on PC

    Got the same. Occasionally manage to fix it by messing around with various suggestions but as soon as PC is rebooted, all back to Teredo Address Not Obtained. Absolutely stupid!
  5. RIMT Win User

    Cannot get a Teredo IP Address

    I just ran a test with dmz set on my laptop's ip, and all xbox-related and teredo/ipsec related ports were open. and when i put the dmz on the xbox one's ip, still gives me the stupid cant find an teredo ip adress.... this is just beyond frustrating.
  6. Cheesecake212 Win User

    Windows 10 Xbox App - Mic Buzzing

    That doesnt work ..

    Maybe its because of my new router ?

    It's a Fritz Box and I had problems with Teredo a while ago, what I just fixed.

    But why isnt the Mic not working anyways.
Thema:

Why is stupid teredo not working??!

Loading...
  1. Why is stupid teredo not working??! - Similar Threads - Why stupid teredo

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Stupid ban for nothing tell me why

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid ban for nothing tell me why: Okay, I have never been banned until 2 weeks ago. I have been banned for what I can work out to be posting on LFG however I don’t break any of the rules so I do not no what for! I have been...
  9. Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****: I messaged someone saying "unmute me n-word" exact wording and spelling, they report it I get com banned but then right after they message "kill ur self" exact wording and spelling and I report it...
  10. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...