Why is Starfield Premium edition not showing up as purchased?

Discus and support Why is Starfield Premium edition not showing up as purchased? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased the premium edition of Staefield through the Xbox PC store to play before the official release. I wanted to reinstall the game from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Smaak, Sep 17, 2023 at 7:33 PM.

1. Why is Starfield Premium edition not showing up as purchased?

I have purchased the premium edition of Staefield through the Xbox PC store to play before the official release. I wanted to reinstall the game from scratch today to delete any mods. Now I see that I need to purchase the game again, the premium edition at least. However, I can download the seperate premium edition content as they show up as "owned". What is going on here?

:)

Christopher Smaak, Sep 17, 2023 at 7:33 PM
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

As the game cannot be modded on the MS store or Game Pass, sounds like you bought it on Steam

Premium/Ultimate etc editions are just packages of DLC on top of the base game. Many of these things could be account entitlements and appear in game without any download. They may also take time to be available. For example on Hogwarts, the preorder items weren't accessible until halfway through the game.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello John E53 how are you?

If you bought the Starfield Premium Edition full game, you already have the full game and with the DLCs already included. It is not necessary to purchase a Game Pass subscription.

If you purchased the premium edition upgrade, it is required that you purchase the Starfield Standard Edition base game, or download the game via Game Pass subscription.
  4. Mehmet EmreSenel Win User

Starfield Problems Master Thread ALL ISSUES HERE PLEASE

i managed to start the game with game pass+premium upgrade.

Search starfield
    Click to premium edition

select the starfield from included items down below

click play

It will start unpacking 117GB and after that game will start.

At least this is how i managed to open it.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Starfield Pre-order version?

Hello! As an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, you will have access to the standard edition of Starfield on the day of release. However, if you want to upgrade to the premium edition, you will need to purchase it separately. The premium edition is not included in your Game Pass subscription. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Keep in mind with.gamepass ultimate you don't keep starfield or any game you only have it while you are subscribed

Meaning yes you do have to pay full price minus the 10% gamepass doscount
  6. John Downey3 Win User

Have xbox game pass for PC bought starfield premium edition upgrade preorder and still cant access game early as advertised.

Just chiming in to say I also paid for the digital Premium Edition for Early Access to Starfield and it will not launch. Very frustrating.
Thema:

1. Why is Starfield Premium edition not showing up as purchased? - Similar Threads - Why Starfield Premium

2. Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Starfield now being shown as not purchased or unavailable in my owned games: I bought the premium upgrade for starfield to have early access but now the game doesn't show it was purchased or shows in My owned library. 46b024dc-ba64-4634-8f95-1219510cb7f4
  3. Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?: Since day one I downloaded this game to my Xbox series X, it has been crashing in the same spot. Right after you make your character you head over to the airlock where the tutorial tells you to...
  4. Why does Starfield keep crashing???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep crashing???: I've been playing for about a week now and I've NEVER had a game that keeps crashing like Starfield, I'm almost ready to delete it and forget it. I've deleted local saved games and re-synched it...
  5. Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?: I’ve been trying to get onto Starfield via cloud gaming in by Xbox one for over an hour and keep getting the same error message. ************ “Disconnected from cloud gaming session”. Something...
  6. Why can't I play Starfield on PC with my XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Starfield on PC with my XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?: I have an active XBox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. When I attempt to start Starfield on Windows 11 from Microsoft Store, it requires me to start a PC Game Pass subscription. My understanding...
  7. Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?: It is extremely frustrating that the game crashes a lot. It can be on start up, an hour in to gaming, right after loading when opening a door, and so on. I have tried deleting my save files,...
  8. Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Starfield mods broken, can't migrate game...: Why can't you just make a simple app that works? Right now I'm seriously annoyed that the lack of direct file access breaks many of the great (looking, I can't actually try them) mods for...
  9. Why are my saves when playing on Cloud gaming for Starfield not being saved to the cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my saves when playing on Cloud gaming for Starfield not being saved to the cloud?: I have been playing Starfield on my Series S and then I go to play on my steamdeck via cloud gaming. This is fine, it syncs the saves from the servers that have been uploaded from my Series S but...
  10. why i can´t download starfield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can´t download starfield?: I have gamepass and it tells me that Starfield is not available for me [img] 345802fa-ba83-4e5f-83d6-b82d1aaea7ce