Why is Star Wars Commando locked in Japanese

Discus and support Why is Star Wars Commando locked in Japanese in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Star Wars Republic Commando and everything is in Japanese. I dont know how to solve this problem c4ed6981-a5ce-4dd9-ba86-f016a4c48b83 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicholasGallinaro, Aug 9, 2020.

  1. Why is Star Wars Commando locked in Japanese


    I downloaded Star Wars Republic Commando and everything is in Japanese. I dont know how to solve this problem

    :)
     
    NicholasGallinaro, Aug 9, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fear2Eternity Win User

    Original Xbox exclusives that should have a sequel on Xbox One

    -star wars republic commando

    -Crimson skies

    -star wars knights of the oldRepublic
  3. ODST343 Win User

    What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?

    star wars republic commando
  4. Darth Swifty Win User

    If you could play one Original Xbox game online again, what would it be?

    Star Wars Republic Commando
  5. DWoodbine Win User

    Sequels I'd like to see on the one !

    Star Wars: Republic Commando

    Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

    The Suffering

    Brute Force

    Shenmue 3
  6. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

    No More Star Wars Games? Lucasarts closed!

    Star Wars Republic Commando was epic.
Thema:

Why is Star Wars Commando locked in Japanese

Loading...
  1. Why is Star Wars Commando locked in Japanese - Similar Threads - Why Star Wars

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Why my Star stable wont work?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why my Star stable wont work?: hi, i have been having trouble because i have recently changed my graphics card from navida to amd, and since then, my sso wont start, when i lunch it, the screen is black for a few seconds then...
  8. Why was the word Vevut put as a profanity when it means gold in mandalorian from the Star...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was the word Vevut put as a profanity when it means gold in mandalorian from the Star...: This word should not be labeled as profanity when there is absolutely no proof that it can be one, there is literally a site for Mandalorian websites that explain that Vevut is mandoa for gold....
  9. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  10. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...