Why is Shejinishav still on leaderboard?having been

Discus and support Why is Shejinishav still on leaderboard?having been in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having been one of the unlucky people to be *** over by this cheat, i wondered why he is still sat in 2nd on global leaderboard? Is anyone gonna do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dannic666, Apr 1, 2014.

  1. Dannic666
    Dannic666 Guest

    Why is Shejinishav still on leaderboard?having been


    Having been one of the unlucky people to be *** over by this cheat, i wondered why he is still sat in 2nd on global leaderboard? Is anyone gonna do anything and is he going to be removed as its a bit unfair on the rest of us who enjoy and play this game
    regularly?...

    :)
     
    Dannic666, Apr 1, 2014
    #1
  2. awtacular
    awtacular Guest
    Why is this game still $50 on GoD?

    maybe because its the only one worth owning and playing. maybe because its mod/hack free and has had greatest post release support from the developers. black ops has been on sale several times just like the map packs. you just have to pay attention.
     
    awtacular, Apr 1, 2014
    #2
  3. Why is my account still locked!!!

    Hey there, xxMcKev

    The Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement team do not read these forums, and the Xbox staff here have no contact with the team. In my experience with other users who have been in the same situation as you, if you have been suspended from communication and/or serving
    a current enforcement action, you will need to wait it out until the action comes to an end. If you have sworn in a message, then this considered a violation of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, thus the reason why they have suspended your account.

    Regards,
     
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Apr 1, 2014
    #3
  4. DannyPerfect
    DannyPerfect Guest

    Why is Shejinishav still on leaderboard?having been

    I totally agree. This player ends games at will and collects the ratings points. Must be a hack of some sort.
     
    DannyPerfect, Apr 6, 2014
    #4
  5. DannyPerfect Win User

    Why is Shejinishav still on leaderboard?having been

    I totally agree. This player ends games at will and collects the ratings points. Must be a hack of some sort.
  6. Malacath Win User

    Hacking Brand New Battlefield 4 Game

    I understand why you are annoyed.

    COD:Ghosts has had hackers ruining the game from the day it was released.

    Just look at the leaderboards in that game and the top thousand or so players are all modders who have hacked their way onto the leaderboards with silver accounts or cheaters who have used the mods.

    I would be very surprised in Battlefield hasn't been hacked yet. If the game has leaderboards then check those as i'm sure there will be loads of modded scores on the top of the leaderboards if the game has been hacked.
  7. xPrivatexDonutx Win User

    Xbox game achievements not tracking this month?

    This is still an issue. I have been dealing with it all month as well. The achievement leaderboard will not update whatsoever.
  8. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    world records

    Why Can't Rockstar Just Erase Those Leaderboard That People Been Modded It To Be Top.
  9. ScottJohnston6 Win User

    Not getting game pass achievement daily’s

    I'm still having issue with leaderboard taking days to register achievements... Been longer than a week now. Complete joke!
Thema:

Why is Shejinishav still on leaderboard?having been

Loading...
  1. Why is Shejinishav still on leaderboard?having been - Similar Threads - Why Shejinishav still

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...