Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

Discus and support Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jimmyguerrero2, May 8, 2023.

1. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that sucks as well

:)

jimmyguerrero2, May 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid songs from my rockband3 and rockband2 games onto my stupid rockband4 game

please keep in mind that not all songs, particularly rock band net work made it to the rock band four. If you feel any songs are missing you should double check harmonics is database on rockband.com
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid songs from my rockband3 and rockband2 games onto my stupid rockband4 game

Rock Band Xbox 360 Game servers are no longer functioning. Epic & Harmonix turned them off a few months ago. As for downloading the songs on Rock Band 4, if you go to your games and apps, move to the game, press menu on the controller, then select manage game, you should be able to download your songs from there.

If you still play the Xbox 360 Rock Band games, you can redownload the songs from your download history. Go to settings - account - download history, then scroll down to the songs you want to redownload, select them, and start their download.
  4. DisjointMage68 Win User

Prepaid cards

why i cant use my prepaid card for xbox360?
  5. searchNDstroy41 Win User

Having issue installing purchased games from Microsoft store

well that's stupid. Why cant Microsoft let me download the xbox one version for free because I've already bought and played for the game on my account why would they make you buy it again really unhappy with this. But thankyou now I know why
  6. BlackWo1f22 Win User

XBOX Live Wont connect

im like seriously about ready to shoot my xbox i have no idea why it wont work and i even tried downloading my account again and it said that the xbox servers were down and it even deleted my account on my xbox after that. No my own account isnt even on
    my xbox. all my friends said theres works and i cant even get onto my own account of xbox live.....
Thema:

Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

1. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid... - Similar Threads - Why server down

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  4. Why can't i rent a Conan server through Gportal xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i rent a Conan server through Gportal xbox app: Can't rent Conan Gportal server through xbox app says "pick a different way to pay" i even added a gift card to my account to pay but it won't even let me use my account funds....
  5. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  6. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  7. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  8. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b
  9. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  10. Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?: I purchased a server with Gportal using Microsoft store on Xbox. I have the server but I can't use anything on the Gportal website because I used my Xbox to start the server. I can't authenticate...