Why is rewards support so terrible?

Discus and support Why is rewards support so terrible? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was told my points were refunded from the give functionality being turned on and it never happened and now I'm just getting a runaround. If I turned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PAINkillers82, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Why is rewards support so terrible?

I was told my points were refunded from the give functionality being turned on and it never happened and now I'm just getting a runaround. If I turned it on by accident that's on me but i obviously didn't know it so why lie about the refund and then act dumb? I also asked questions about broken rewards mechanics that were completely ignored. I've been a Microsoft support for almost 20 years and this is by far the worst support I've ever experienced. Why is it so bad?

:)

PAINkillers82, Mar 23, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi PAINkillers82! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You could try to contact Microsoft support directly, this is a community forum so you will get answers for community members, the situation you face requires support access, I'm understand that you are not having the best experience on this but you should keep trying as they are the ones that can help you through this
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Microsoft Rewards are their own department, and though they do work closely with the Xbox and Bing teams, they have their own support channels. What support channels are you reaching out to?
  4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Terrible support

These policies are in effect to protect people from stealing an account and transferring it to a different e-mail address. Support is not terrible, in fact the agent did everything he--yes he is quite human--could do. It is not Microsoft's fault that you
    "accidentally" associated it with someone else's e-mail account.

P.S.

You also gave up any "legal" right to sue Microsoft. Read the ToU.
  5. fredgiblet Win User

Terrible support

Codes don't expire for years. The store most likely won't refund the codes since there's too much chance of the codes being used then returned. You have no legal leg to stand on as Microsoft is simply declining to fix a mistake YOU made in a time frame
    you desire.
  6. Supremely Lucky Win User

Why is the LFG feature so terrible

Thema:

1. Why is rewards support so terrible? - Similar Threads - Why rewards support

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  4. why am I not able to access the rewards giving page

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am I not able to access the rewards giving page: For a week now when I play the microsoft solitaire collection, i.e. the daily challenge or the todays events I no long get the rewards giving page it seems to have been removed?...
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  7. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  8. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  9. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  10. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb