why is rewards on xbox not working

Discus and support why is rewards on xbox not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for weeks now everytime i try to open app it keeps telling to update your console's location, which is all set to my region yet i click on app a second... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goggs25, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Goggs25
    Goggs25 Guest

for weeks now everytime i try to open app it keeps telling to update your console's location, which is all set to my region yet i click on app a second time it loads up fine until today.

25 times i have tried to open it still get the pointsless console location message but this time it won't load in on my main account but csn open up app on my second account.

:)

Goggs25, Dec 9, 2023
  2. oO WESTweezy Oo Win User

freedom rewards no rewards

can someone that works for xbox explain why i havent recieved 4000 in rewards?l
  3. Smwutches Win User

For Rewards problems you'd actually contact Microsoft Rewards support, not regular Xbox support. There's a contact link at the very bottom of the Rewards site.
  4. Goggs25 Win User

This is the issue with support I put in my contact number and I get this message. Only other option is message a gamer for help microsoft don't give a dam.

[​IMG]
  5. Goggs25 Win User

on xbox live live status says gamepass quests are not working, which is strange because i have no issues with gamepass quests.

The issues is with the microsoft rewards on xbox app, which has been broken for months, but lazy trash at microsoft refused to do anything about it which why bing rewards should be closed down everytime i have issues with this app either you can't contact support because of issues at there end or make contact only to be ignored by trash who don't give a dam.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Hello goggs25 my name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Currently and since yesterday the rewards services are being affected, because the gamepass missions service has a general failure, many users like you are experiencing this problem please be patient and in the course of the next 48 hours the problem will be fixed. If you have other questions or any other problem let me know and I will gladly try to help you fix it, keep in mind that we are not direct workers of microsoft. We are gamers like you who want to make this community better by solving a limited amount of problems.

If you want to check the xbox services status follow the next link to chek it.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Best regards. Oskayra.
Thema:

1. why is rewards on xbox not working - Similar Threads - why rewards working

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  4. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  5. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  6. Why didn't I get my reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didn't I get my reward?: I redeemed 1800 of my Xbox reward points on 5-12-24 at around 10 P.M. and now on 5-13-24 at 1:38 p.m. I still have not received my reward. Why has this happened, and is there a way for me to get...
  7. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  8. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  9. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  10. Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?: I redeemed my reward points to get the PC Game Pass over a week ago. I have tried using the code to activate my PC Game Pass only to get errors saying I "already own this item" but it doesn't show...