Why is reporting a person that cheats such a hassle and nothing happens to them?

Discus and support Why is reporting a person that cheats such a hassle and nothing happens to them? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So there's a certain player that I have ran into twice. Once in Madden 22 and once in Madden 23 and the exact same thing happened. So there's a glitch... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheCarbonSun, Sep 26, 2022.

1. TheCarbonSun
    TheCarbonSun Guest

Why is reporting a person that cheats such a hassle and nothing happens to them?

So there's a certain player that I have ran into twice. Once in Madden 22 and once in Madden 23 and the exact same thing happened. So there's a glitch where if you switch your profile while the game is going on the game freezes, you can't pause or anything. You have to quit the game or dashboard out then other player gets a win. Now I have reported this person several times and evidently that does nothing if this person is still doing it. But I get an entire console and account ban on my last account just for sending messages? So if I tell somebody s t blank blank I can get a ban, after they clearly provoked me but these people run around glitching and running cheats and have no fear of repercussion. Mind you I currently have been stuck in this same game since 1:41 pm est and this person is off doing whatever they please waiting for me to quit so they can get a win and continue to do this to other people. Yes my anger gets the best of me sometimes and I may send a angry message but I NEVER have cheated or glitched another online player. Will I get this issue resolved? Probably not. I requested a call from Xbox support, they didn't even ask me for the other players gamertag after I told them they have me stuck in a game right now. Instead they check my account and come back to the line telling me " oh I see you just got over a suspension"....what!??! So cheaters have fun, only people that send messages get banned

:)

TheCarbonSun, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello TheCarbonSun, As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, even Xbox support can not help you with bans, suspensions or complaints in relation to another player.

This is done by Enforcement, in cases like this you should report the player on the Xbox platform but can also report it to the developer of the game you are playing.
  3. mrchase6785 Win User

CHEATERS

What the h*** can you do about people who do known cheats on games are reported and then nothing happens!!! Why am I paying for a service that's supposed to punish people for cheating and doesn't!!!!
  4. Chris21ce Win User

ABYBODY KNOW....

You should click their gamer tag and report them for cheating and an enforcement will investigate within 24 hours i would also avoid this person if it keeps happening try reporting it to creators of the game!

R
  5. Killn The Drama Win User

Aim Bot?

thats why there is a report system report them for cheating
  6. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Creator, deathmatch, capture, LTS

I know... I read that post, and Creator mode is NOT modding/cheating. Use mods etc to get God Mode, X amount of Cash, unlimited ammo etc (which I have seen happen in GTAO)... those are cheating and the person using them should be removed to the bad sports
    server and at least a report against them for cheating
Thema:

1. Why is reporting a person that cheats such a hassle and nothing happens to them? - Similar Threads - Why reporting person

2. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  3. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  4. Why is the Xbox report system messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox report system messed up: When I report people it normally doesn't go through it says that Xbox couldn't take action but yesterday it said that Xbox had taken action well right after that my Xbox was suspended so now I can...
  5. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  8. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  9. Why was my appeal denied when the person who reported me was using the same bad language i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my appeal denied when the person who reported me was using the same bad language i...: I have 8 day suspension for bad language on chat but the person who reported me was using the same language as me and my a appeal was denied. d9a6386c-652a-4769-8a78-eab45d4f79e5
  10. The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?: Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the title,the report system is abused by adults 99%...