Why is Pizza Tower sound not working?

Discus and support Why is Pizza Tower sound not working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I installed Pizza Tower on my new system but the sound is not working, unlike my old system. I installed programs like OpenAL, Microsoft XNA... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ayush Paria, Sep 14, 2023.

  1. Ayush Paria
    Ayush Paria Guest

    Why is Pizza Tower sound not working?


    Hey,

    I installed Pizza Tower on my new system but the sound is not working, unlike my old system. I installed programs like OpenAL, Microsoft XNA Framework, and Virtual Studio Code. Still it's not working.

    Thank you for the help in advance.

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    Ayush Paria, Sep 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Ayush Paria Win User

    Why is Pizza Tower sound not working?

    Can somebody help me please?

    Thanks!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why is Pizza Tower sound not working?

    This is not a Microsoft product, nor did you buy it from MS, so you would need to contact the developer for support
  4. tohellnbak Win User

    XBOX 1 Owners are getting the "Shaft!"

    I bought a slice of pizza on Tuesday... it is Saturday & same pizza place now offers a free soda with a slice... what do I do about it??

    That is how idiotic all of these threads sound... seriously..
  5. smileskybird Win User

    Does Phil Spencer Hate Pizza?

    No such app exists for NZ Xbox 360'ers. It sounds like a good idea though.... Pizza and an Xbox Live Party chat (or Party chat on Xbox 1).

    None of my Aussie friends have told me they have the Pizza Hutt app either. And we have Pizza Huts, not that many branches and I live in a city. We have more Domino Pizzas and Hell Pizzas. But I just use the phone for that. M has many Xbox apps which are
    not available to Aussie/NZ members.
  6. GomaKyle Win User

    How are you readying for the X1?

    [quote user="l Agent Flash l"]

    Wasn't sure about the early morning pizza haha....it was more for the Friday night, although now you mention it....

    [/quote]

    Sounds good, I was questioning whether it was night or what.... but as it sounded, there would be nothing like opening a Pizza along with a new Xbox One... :p
Thema:

Why is Pizza Tower sound not working?

Loading...
  1. Why is Pizza Tower sound not working? - Similar Threads - Why Pizza Tower

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...