Why is partner considered 1 definition?

Discus and support Why is partner considered 1 definition? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why would the word partner in xbox terms be considered 1 definition as a romantic partner rather than a gaming partner which is a far more used term... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Contree boy, Jun 24, 2020.

  1. Contree boy
    Contree boy Guest

    Why is partner considered 1 definition?


    Why would the word partner in xbox terms be considered 1 definition as a romantic partner rather than a gaming partner which is a far more used term than romantic? No idea I got banned for 14 days because they thought partner as in romantic. My post read
    "Looking for a partner or 2 UwU ~ ❤" my signature uwu and heart was used on multiple posts. You can't just assume I want a romantic partner. AND WHY 2 PARTNERS? My main point partner shouldn't be an assumed definition. I feel robbed of my gold honestly. I
    really expected better from xbox. But you know let's just assume everything why don't ya? How about start with the gf and bf words next . Roblox seems to use them a lot especially in those looking for group posts. I really wonder WhAt ThEy MeAn. Totally they
    aren't looking for a PARTNER let's just not ASSUME they are and leave them be. Because they totally don't outright say "Looking for gf 8-9 yrs old" let's just assume they aren't looking for romance. Partner is 2 definitions you can't make an assumption unless
    it is defined in the post completely. My definition said I needed a partner OR 2 to sail the seas on sea of thieves. Why would I want 2 partners romantically huh? Not the smartest brain thinking. My ban was unjustied and wrong and I will continue to complain
    about the report system if they don't fix it. Let's ASSUME I won't get a perfect answer because xbox is just like that. Why is partner considered 1 definition? :)

    :)
     
    Contree boy, Jun 24, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why is partner considered 1 definition?

    Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You already have a thread about your suspension here.
  3. Contree boy Win User

    The most dum reason I got banned: Partner shouldn't be one definition

    I made a way better post that sums up the whole situation without complication

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/why-is-partner-considered-1-definition/7978a23d-04a4-490d-b39a-2030a172df76



    Still no one has gave me a clear answer saying that words and voices can't be distinguished still proves my point it was an assumption
  4. Coreldan Win User

    No twitch streaming, Anyone care?

    Partner is a funny word, considering SkyDrive is Microsoft's own product :D
  5. Chris PharmD Win User

    PS4 is in development

    Well, considering I've owned 4 Xbox 360's and only 1 PS3, I will definitely be buying PS this time around.
  6. AuraWolf Win User

    New Tom Clancy's Game is coming!!!

    Wildlands was fantastic, me & my partner play it together a lot, definitely going to get Breakpoint.
Thema:

Why is partner considered 1 definition?

Loading...
  1. Why is partner considered 1 definition? - Similar Threads - Why partner considered

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Why can't I join my partners server on the switch after the update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my partners server on the switch after the update: I just updated minecraft on the Nintendo switch today and I can't join my partners realm cause it keeps asking me to "authenticate my microsoft services " and I have but it still asks me it. I...
  9. If i refund a game and my gameshare partner gets the game why can i not play it?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i refund a game and my gameshare partner gets the game why can i not play it?: i bought a game, refunded it and gifted it to my gameshare parter so we both can play. Now when i launch the game it demands i must purchase it to play it. how do i fix this problem? ive already...
  10. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...