Why is only my quit screen like this?

Discus and support Why is only my quit screen like this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don’t know how to describe it very well (won’t let me send a picture) but my quit screen when I try to leave an app/game is very small and off to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Remington Dennis, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Why is only my quit screen like this?

I don’t know how to describe it very well (won’t let me send a picture) but my quit screen when I try to leave an app/game is very small and off to the left of the grey box. At first I thought it was a minor glitch but it won’t go away.

:)

Remington Dennis, Apr 3, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Remington. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You can attach an image to your post by clicking the image icon in the text editor when sending a reply. Please try send a photo to demonstrate the issue.

What device are you using? Did you try any troubleshooting steps before contacting us?
  3. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Lol@me

It only counts if you spawn at the beginnings of each round, if you quit at the deployment screen your Quit % shouldn't increase.
  4. Caitlin7435 Win User

Assassin's Creed 2 save glitch with XBOX One

Is there a way to bring back the lost save? I was like 75% done with the game when my game froze so I quit to Home Screen and now my save is gone. I don’t really want to start the game all over again, and it sounds like this is only a way to prevent this from happening again?
  5. ToastySphere587 Win User

Inside second ending?!

it was me who says

i played thru it on my bros xobx. It was quite chilling. I liked the ending, and the secret ending, which we looked up bc we couldnt find it urselves. it was scary. we looked at each other and back on the screen.

dont know why Im unidentified User
  6. TeeMan69XXX Win User

What happened with the connection?

Yeah must likely when your screen go's to a loading screen. In a Match. Someone is quitting. Do you know/remember if those Snipers started Sniping before your team Quit?
Thema:

1. Why is only my quit screen like this? - Similar Threads - Why quit screen

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why do my games freeze then quit the game without any damage to disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do my games freeze then quit the game without any damage to disc: When I play my Xbox one the game freeze then kicks me off why? b9b87e7f-ba4f-4a4c-beb7-c8acf8ad8286
  7. Why did you remove the Quit option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did you remove the Quit option?: You’ve made Quick Resume even more annoying after one of you latest updates. Before I could at least go to the menu select a game then hit menu and select Quit. Now I have to go navigate to quick...
  8. My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox Series X quits me out of my game at random points and I have no idea why.: I just got the Series X yesterday and it just has been randomly crashing whilst I am playing Rainbow Six Siege. I thought it might've been a dust problem, so I dusted my room and put a dust cover...
  9. Why is the new UI not HDR, it’s quite annoying almost 3 years in.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the new UI not HDR, it’s quite annoying almost 3 years in.: At this point i’m wondering if there is a technical issue for the UI not being in HDR, it’s so annoying when the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds while it changes back to SDR, Do you guys...
  10. Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?: I recently bought dead island 2 for xbox series x. When the game is being played everything works fine there's no issues. But as soon as I go on the Home screen and select quit game within a few...