Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...

Discus and support Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront (2015)? There are several players with double ion torpedoes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam B3, May 17, 2023.

1. Sam B3
    Sam B3 Guest

Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...

Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront (2015)? There are several players with double ion torpedoes and pulse cannons that fire endlessly, with no recharge time. There is obvious cheating in the air with endless evasive maneuvers and aimbot. There are some players with endless jump pack and personal shield just jumping around the field. This is making the game unplayable. To top it off the cheats quit early when losing the game, thereby propping up their bogus win stats.

An EA Answers community manager responded with this to the same question I asked on their website:

“We take action against cheaters whenever possible.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report this.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

I have already followed the steps for Xbox, several times, and know that others have done so too, also several times, but the cheaters keep coming back day after day, doing the same things I described in my original post. Can this be escalated somehow? Thank you!

:)

Sam B3, May 17, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront (2015)?

You're welcome and thank you for your response.

You've got nothing to worry, upon reporting these cases to the Xbox enforcement team, rest assured that they will investigate this case immediately and provide sanctions as there are a lot of Xbox gamers that are suspended or banned due to cheating or modding on a daily basis.

I would highly recommend you to continue to report every player who performs any hacking or cheating in-game and provide screenshots as proof to help the Xbox enforcement team's investigation. That would also be a big help to the Xbox community.
  3. Sam B3 Win User

Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront (2015)?

Thank you for your reply Darhyl. The link you posted to report using the game’s developer method is broken. EA directed me to Xbox for reporting. Also, cheating and modding are against Xbox terms and conditions. Certainly, Xbox stands by those, right? Please don’t let us be trapped in an “it’s EA’s responsibility vs. it’s Xbox’s responsibility” situation. Thank you.
  4. Sam B3 Win User

Thank you for your reply. Xbox also says clearly that cheating and modifications are against its terms. EA says to report to Xbox, which we do. I hope Xbox isn’t saying report to EA. This chicken and egg problem is exactly what cheaters depend on. Certainly, Xbox (and EA) can do better for people who spent hundreds of dollars on the console (and much less on the game). Thank you.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox maintains the integrity of the service, EA runs their own servers and they are responsible for stopping their own cheaters. Xbox has absolutely no way of changing their software or banning people from their service

I'm sorry you're gonna have to escalate it at EA,
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Sam!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I totally understand where you are coming from as I'm a gamer myself and encountered countless times regarding players who keep on cheating in-game.

The only best option we have is to report these players in-game as the game developer EA has their own code of conduct. It boils down to the game developers on how will they deal with the situation on their server.

While reporting these hackers through the game developer's method, https://help.ea.com/en/exception/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I would also highly recommend you report a complaint against these players to the Xbox enforcement team as Xbox removes harmful content and behaviors that don’t follow the Microsoft Services Agreement as explained in the Community Standards for Xbox.

Here's how you can report them:

To report a player who has behaved in an inappropriate way or posted inappropriate content:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, go to People, and then do one of the following to find the player you wish to report:

If the player is a friend, select Friends, and then select their gamertag.

If the player isn’t a friend, select Recently played with, or select Find someone and enter the player’s gamertag to search. Once you find the player, select their gamertag.

From the player's profile, select Report or block, and then select Report.

Choose your category and reason for the report. Make sure that you choose the most accurate category, as this detail is important to ensuring Xbox Safety can investigate the issue properly.

Select Add comment to provide more info, and then select Submit.

Please feel free to check for further details here regarding how to file a complaint in Xbox enforcement team:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli....

Nothing to worry, Xbox enforcement team greatly values any report from Xbox users who are committed to help the community to be safe and fun. Rest assured that they will investigate all reports and provide penalties to those who violate Xbox code of conduct.

Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day!
Thema:

1. Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront... - Similar Threads - Why nothing being

2. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  5. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  6. Why was I banned for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned for nothing?: I got permanently suspended today for no reason at all. I don’t know why Microsoft has done this to me as I haven’t done nothing or said anything to anyone so it very concerning why they have done...
  7. Why is nothing installing and or updating?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is nothing installing and or updating?: Hello to all reading, I recently just got a new computer. With it came an instllation of windows 11 that was already installed on the pc. I have since, installed a newer, updated version of it....
  8. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  9. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60
  10. Why am I banned from Xbox completely how do I get unbanned as I did nothing wrong ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I banned from Xbox completely how do I get unbanned as I did nothing wrong ?: This guy on Xbox use to take peoples accounts and some times he would want me to help but I said no and he kept giving me lots of stuff on the accounts he has been taking and now I’m banned does...