Why is not woorck my game red dead?

Discus and support Why is not woorck my game red dead? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, 2 weeks ago i buy red dead and antil now nothing thei dont givmi please do something....thanks 9411f9ab-ad7f-4f49-984e-2eed97458d76 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gino Arrpad, May 1, 2023.

  1. Gino Arrpad
    Gino Arrpad Guest

    Why is not woorck my game red dead?


    hi, 2 weeks ago i buy red dead and antil now nothing thei dont givmi please do something....thanks

    :)
     
    Gino Arrpad, May 1, 2023
    #1
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

    Why is not woorck my game red dead?

    Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

    Had you been able to play before?

    Are you receiving any error code?

    First we gonna proceed to do a power cycle

    Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

    If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

    Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

    If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

    GAme Pass Ultimate - Spiele verfügbarkeit

    games do come and go but if GTA wasnt doing well on gamepass as in not having many new players or downloads then i would expect that would play a part in why it was removed and red dead being put up instead.

    enjoy red dead it is an amazing game, so much better than gta in my opinion.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Game not showing in my Library

    Story Mode is just a DLC for Red Dead Online. It is not a stand alone game which is why it does not show up in your library. As stated above, you need Red Dead Online in order to play Story Mode.
  5. VanBur3n Win User

    Red Dead Redemption 2 - Things You Want to See?

    Red Dead Redemption is the second Red Dead game. -_-

    -

    Noobs these days that haven't played Red Dead Revolver.
  6. H3adshak3r Win User

    Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

    I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

    My Account:

    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

    This Package Contains:

    - Red Dead Redemption 2

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

    Brothers Account:

    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

    This Package Contains:

    - Red Dead Redemption 2

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content
Thema:

Why is not woorck my game red dead?

Loading...
  1. Why is not woorck my game red dead? - Similar Threads - Why woorck game

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]