Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is...

Discus and support Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ya don't install GTA v 8cfcf145-20da-4c1b-af72-294edb4fd4a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erik Reedy, May 13, 2023.

1. Erik Reedy
    Erik Reedy Guest

Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is...

Ya don't install GTA v

:)

Erik Reedy, May 13, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is not working

Hello Erik

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

What happens exactly?

Note: Rockstar had shut down their 360 servers a while back.
  3. Harvack Win User

Differences GTA V - Xbox360 vs Ps3

GTA V has already confirmed that the game itself will function and look the same on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

There will be no difference in Performance, colors, or graphics.

Also, just a personal opinion, get the GTA V for the Xbox 360, and with the money you were going to buy

the PS3 + GTA V Bundle with, buy an Xbox One, and play GTA V on there.

(Xbox One will have backward compatibility enabling it to play Xbox 360 games, but only X360 titles

released in 2012 and so on.

Well goodluck, and I hope I helped.

-
  4. Verachi Win User

are they going to let gta v play off xbox one

Xbox one will not have Backwards compatabilty so if you try to play GTA V for the 360 on xbox one it will not work. They might make a GTA V for xbox one but I'm just guessing at this point. Bungie is making Destiny (their new game) for the 360 and xbox
    one so that's why I think it's a possibility that rockstar will do the same.
  5. Grymm of Astora Win User

GTA V Delayed Because Of Next Gen Consoles?

How does that make them more money? Anyone who plans on buying it would buy it for the console they own now if it were to release in spring. They aren't going to buy the new xbox, buy GTA for xbox 360, then buy GTA again for the new xbox if it all releases
    in fall.

-

Hell if anything it would make them more money to release GTA V in spring then release it again when the new consoles come out. I know I would buy GTA V in spring then again for the new xbox.

-

What's Rockstar doing for pc? Releasing it after consoles? Why?..
  6. Dark Assassin7O Win User

GTA V (Xbox 360) / GTA V (Xbox One)

I would go back to the 360 Version because I got a great friend who has GTA V Xbox 360 and does not yet has an Xbox One and GTA V Xbox One... That is why when I came back to the 360.. All the progress I did in GTA Online of Xbox One did not save in Xbox
    360.. And I was wondering if anyone knew about that already.. And why it did not save the progress?
Thema:

1. Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is... - Similar Threads - Why GTA working

2. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  3. Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?: I bought GTA V with the game pass and it was the electronic version where it downloaded onto my Xbox 1 without needing the hard copy disc and it worked perfectly fine but now it’s giving me an...
  4. Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?: After having to downgrade back to the original Xbox one, I was still able to play the X/S version of GTA Online through Cloud Gaming. I woke up today and got a message upon launching the game...
  5. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  6. Why won't my gta load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my gta load?: Having an issue loading GTA 5 on game pass ultimate 7ecd47a5-55ac-4b8b-a7be-4a92754e4fe4
  7. Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version: I recently got a series x and I can Xbox one version just fine on the console but I keep getting the error message files needed to play GTA online could not be downloaded.ive spoke to rockstar and...
  8. Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...: Don’t know how to sign out of old gen to migrate to enhanced gen e8f7a5ad-75f5-49c7-b061-036d6283af5a
  9. why does my key for gta 4 not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my key for gta 4 not work?: I bought two region free keys for gta 4 and they both don't work. I get a message saying I need to change my language in the settings but no matter which one I choose I can still not redeem the...
  10. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...