Why is No-one authorising my Post? i have a simple question

Discus and support Why is No-one authorising my Post? i have a simple question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I posted twice now on the Console ban and account suspensions forum and they've not been authorised or declined! Its been weeks, All I want to know is:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WearifulOsprey9, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Why is No-one authorising my Post? i have a simple question

I posted twice now on the Console ban and account suspensions forum and they've not been authorised or declined! Its been weeks, All I want to know is: I had a console ban last year relating to the OMAN account thing but my normal UK account was not blocked
    or even suspended I have rung Xbox support and they said it should be fine to play with it on my new Xbox 360 I got for Xmas, All I want to know is will I be ok to play on this new console, with it, I have a lot of purchases on it and i would like to have
    a clarification Preferably from someone who has been through a similar thing? HELP!

:)

WearifulOsprey9, Jan 2, 2014
  2. I have a simple question

I'm sending in my xbox one to get repaired tomorrow because of the disc drive issues that I have been having. I'm wanting to know if I need to uninstall my games and delete my account from the console before I ship it off. Can someone fill me in on this?

Fast Paced Jake, Jan 2, 2014
  3. I have a simple question

I would delete your account you can always download it again.that's my advice others may have a other option

MessiahBrowny, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do take time of for xmas etc so it will take longer than normal the get a post approved.

As long as the account you want to use has done nothing wrong then you will be able to use it on your new console.

Daft Badger, Jan 2, 2014
  5. When I rang up Xbox support they told me it said on my account I had JUST a console ban, and since I can log onto Xbox.com, and I recieve emails from Xbox etc, about offers and free gold weekends etc

I should be fine

no one wants to take responsibility and say YES or NO

6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I've just told you it will be ok,as long as the account you want to use is not banned/suspended.

Daft Badger, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Have you encountered this before?

8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Not personally but i have read/helped other people with the same problem in the past & everythings been fine as long as the account hasn't been banned,just the console.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Not personally but i have read/helped other people with the same problem in the past & everythings been fine as long as the account hasn't been banned,just the console.
  10. WearifulOsprey9 Win User

When I rang up Xbox support they told me it said on my account I had JUST a console ban, and since I can log onto Xbox.com, and I recieve emails from Xbox etc, about offers and free gold weekends etc

I should be fine

no one wants to take responsibility and say YES or NO
  11. WearifulOsprey9 Win User

Have you encountered this before?
  12. Daft Badger Win User

I've just told you it will be ok,as long as the account you want to use is not banned/suspended.
  13. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do take time of for xmas etc so it will take longer than normal the get a post approved.

As long as the account you want to use has done nothing wrong then you will be able to use it on your new console.
Thema:

1. Why is No-one authorising my Post? i have a simple question - Similar Threads - Why authorising Post

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  6. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  7. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  8. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  9. Why cant we get the authorisation code back to a mobile.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant we get the authorisation code back to a mobile.: Hi all, WE ARE BEGGING for help with this one. We bought an Xbox x series 2 weeks ago and for the life of us cant get the confirmation code back to my daughters mobile phone. We tried xbox live...
  10. Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy...: I am trying to by minecraft java edition on my mac in india with a debit card but it keeps failing 1ea342b5-a683-4971-ab16-7ffeb56cb379