Why is No-one authorising my Post? i have a simple question

Discus and support Why is No-one authorising my Post? i have a simple question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I posted twice now on the Console ban and account suspensions forum and they've not been authorised or declined! Its been weeks, All I want to know is:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WearifulOsprey9, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Why is No-one authorising my Post? i have a simple question

I posted twice now on the Console ban and account suspensions forum and they've not been authorised or declined! Its been weeks, All I want to know is: I had a console ban last year relating to the OMAN account thing but my normal UK account was not blocked
    or even suspended I have rung Xbox support and they said it should be fine to play with it on my new Xbox 360 I got for Xmas, All I want to know is will I be ok to play on this new console, with it, I have a lot of purchases on it and i would like to have
    a clarification Preferably from someone who has been through a similar thing? HELP!

:)

WearifulOsprey9, Jan 2, 2014
  2. I have a simple question

I'm sending in my xbox one to get repaired tomorrow because of the disc drive issues that I have been having. I'm wanting to know if I need to uninstall my games and delete my account from the console before I ship it off. Can someone fill me in on this?

Fast Paced Jake, Jan 2, 2014
  3. I have a simple question

I would delete your account you can always download it again.that's my advice others may have a other option

MessiahBrowny, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do take time of for xmas etc so it will take longer than normal the get a post approved.

As long as the account you want to use has done nothing wrong then you will be able to use it on your new console.

Daft Badger, Jan 2, 2014
  5. When I rang up Xbox support they told me it said on my account I had JUST a console ban, and since I can log onto Xbox.com, and I recieve emails from Xbox etc, about offers and free gold weekends etc

I should be fine

no one wants to take responsibility and say YES or NO

6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I've just told you it will be ok,as long as the account you want to use is not banned/suspended.

Daft Badger, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Have you encountered this before?

8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Not personally but i have read/helped other people with the same problem in the past & everythings been fine as long as the account hasn't been banned,just the console.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Not personally but i have read/helped other people with the same problem in the past & everythings been fine as long as the account hasn't been banned,just the console.
  10. WearifulOsprey9 Win User

When I rang up Xbox support they told me it said on my account I had JUST a console ban, and since I can log onto Xbox.com, and I recieve emails from Xbox etc, about offers and free gold weekends etc

I should be fine

no one wants to take responsibility and say YES or NO
  11. WearifulOsprey9 Win User

Have you encountered this before?
  12. Daft Badger Win User

I've just told you it will be ok,as long as the account you want to use is not banned/suspended.
  13. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do take time of for xmas etc so it will take longer than normal the get a post approved.

As long as the account you want to use has done nothing wrong then you will be able to use it on your new console.
Thema:

1. Why is No-one authorising my Post? i have a simple question - Similar Threads - Why authorising Post

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why cant we get the authorisation code back to a mobile.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant we get the authorisation code back to a mobile.: Hi all, WE ARE BEGGING for help with this one. We bought an Xbox x series 2 weeks ago and for the life of us cant get the confirmation code back to my daughters mobile phone. We tried xbox live...
  10. Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy...: I am trying to by minecraft java edition on my mac in india with a debit card but it keeps failing 1ea342b5-a683-4971-ab16-7ffeb56cb379