Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...

Discus and support Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Both set up with Dolby access app - PC volume is around 10db quieter, however xbox is plagued by pops and other audio artifacts. Shouldn't the output... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twpo826, Feb 22, 2020.

  1. Twpo826
    Twpo826 Guest

    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...


    Both set up with Dolby access app - PC volume is around 10db quieter, however xbox is plagued by pops and other audio artifacts.

    Shouldn't the output be identical from the same app on same settings between the 2 devices?

    :)
     
    Twpo826, Feb 22, 2020
    #1
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into same receiver?

    Sorry you are having an issue with the dynamic sound range. It is so annoying and makes me jump out of my seat. 3x louder is a heck of a lot!

    The problem is with the Netflix app on Xbox One and Dolby Atmos. They do not work together. The issue is with Netflix and their inability to work with Atmos properly, especially with the dynamic range.

    https://help.netflix.com/en/node/23889?q=Using Netflix on your Xbox

    There is no solution at the moment. Please do contact Netflix and express your concerns and wishes.

    Thank you for contacting us. Please let us know if you learn more!
  3. Twpo826 Win User

    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into same receiver?

    My xbox is an original xbox one not an S or X. Sound system fully updated and working well for everything except xbox one netflix.
  4. schnurren Win User

    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into same receiver?

    Hello Twpo826,

    From what I can find on the internet, I see that the Netflix app on Xbox One can be a bit buggy, so I don't know if that can be the issue here.

    May I know what Xbox One model do you have? Its your Sound System fully updated to the last firmware too?

    schnurrer
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into same receiver?

    We are on the same boat, dear friend. we all are waiting for the Xbox app fix. I understand you completely. But, as always, we all need some patience.
  6. schnurren Win User

    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into same receiver?

    Then the best idea would be contacting Netflix to see if they are aware of the issue, as they are the ones who developed the app.

    You can try contacting then using this link : https://help.netflix.com

    schnurrer
Thema:

Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...

Loading...
  1. Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into... - Similar Threads - Why Netflix Atmos

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  9. The volume isnt working when i play madden or watch netflix. Why is that?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The volume isnt working when i play madden or watch netflix. Why is that?: Volume isnt workin when play madden or watch netflix.why is that? a09e54dc-b4ea-4d3a-96f1-94050cecde10
  10. Why does netflix go black but subtitles and captions are still seeable?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why does netflix go black but subtitles and captions are still seeable?: I have an Xbox one s digital edition, whenever I go to Netflix I get about 10 to 15 seconds of video and then nothing, words and subtitles are still appearing but no picture can someone help?...