Why is my XSX saying that it can't save more data for this game or app (WWE 2k23)?

Discus and support Why is my XSX saying that it can't save more data for this game or app (WWE 2k23)? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I messaged 2k about this because I am getting pop-ups in the game (WWE 2k23) and also through Xbox, they said to ask MIcrosoft. In game I only have 51... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BM Kill3r Elite, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Why is my XSX saying that it can't save more data for this game or app (WWE 2k23)?

I messaged 2k about this because I am getting pop-ups in the game (WWE 2k23) and also through Xbox, they said to ask MIcrosoft. In game I only have 51 MB out of 1024 MB used. In the games & apps screen it says the same thing: 51.2 MB saved data for my account and 4 GB of reserved space for the game. I had way more stuff downloaded in the previous games and didn't ever get this pop-up. It appears that I can keep playing but the pop-up shows up after every in-game autosave point. I have 99.8 GB still available on the console as well. Can someone help with this?

:)

BM Kill3r Elite, Mar 27, 2023
  2. BM Kill3r Elite Win User

Why is my XSX saying that it can't save more data for this game or app (WWE 2k23)?

Hi thanks for the reply. I tried all of this and I'm still getting the prompt. It looks like the game itself is actually saving, because I am having no rollback after trying to resolve the problem. It's not happening with any other games. It's just very frustrating because the xbox prompt with the error code pops up every time there is an autosave which in this game, is a lot.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi BM!

First, try to power cycle your console. Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

If it does the same issue, let's try to clear your local game saves to refresh its data from the cloud.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
  4. Rostom L Win User

I understand. I know how that feels.

We could try the solution below if it makes a difference in freeing up space on your console.
    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select My games & apps > See all > Manage > Free up space.
    Choose Leftover add-ons or Shrinkable games, highlight an item from the list, press the Menu button, then select Uninstall.
    > Restart console.

Our last resort would be to reinstall the game since the issue is specific to that game alone. Before you reinstall the game, you might consider performing a factory reset. There's an option to keep your games and apps. This is to remove potentially corrupted data that could cause a system or game issue.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Trouble purchasing Wwe 2k23 on series S

6. Tommy Santa Win User

My Xbox keeps flickering between clear and blurry every 3 seconds to the point I can’t enjoy a game atm. Tried everything on the troubleshoot page to no avail. Anyone here have any ideas?

Been playing mainly red dead 2 and wwe 2k23 but it happens on literally everything. Games, apps, dashboard, you name it.
Thema:

1. Why is my XSX saying that it can't save more data for this game or app (WWE 2k23)? - Similar Threads - Why XSX saying

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  7. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  8. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  9. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  10. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613