Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, The last couple of months i have not had a gold subscription active, I enjoyed having my 5 year tenure badge even though ive played for much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noffke, Nov 22, 2020.

  1. noffke
    noffke Guest

    Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?


    Hello,

    The last couple of months i have not had a gold subscription active, I enjoyed having my 5 year tenure badge even though ive played for much longer, and im sad to find out after resubscribing to Gold it is gone.

    Will it re-appear after some time? I'd hate to have thrown hundreds of dollars at a subscription over the years and nothing to show for it.

    :)
     
    noffke, Nov 22, 2020
    #1
  2. AngelObullets Win User

    Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

  3. Amanai-[xboxvenue] Win User

    Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

    Ok I will give it sometime and see, thanks for the info.

    I have not posted before about this issue but clicked the link and can see someone else did (although their account was only 5 years old).

    I appreciate this is not a particularly hot topic... but it’s nice when you check out a profile and realise that they probably have the same memory of games and consoles past - it helps me to see at a glance who can remember what XBL was before the ‘current’ generation.

    Thanks to all who replied much appreciated, hope to still be around in another 10 years!
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

    It's not a badge, it's just tenure. When you don't have an active gold subscription you won't see it. It can take some time to show back up after you restart Gold. So you just have to be patient for it to be added back.
  5. Amanai-[xboxvenue] Win User

    Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

    Hi there thanks for the reply.

    I have checked my subscriptions and was Gold from June 2006 until September 2020 when my card details changed and it didn’t auto-renew, have updated payment details and now it’s Gold again.

    Checking on my Xbox one profile, has always had a badge since 360 days but no longer shows?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

    The tenure badge only shows if you have an active gold or gamepass ultimate subscription.

    If you've renewed your gold again after not having it for a bit your tenure should reappear but it sometimes takes a while.The tenure badge can be a bit slow to update sometimes.
Thema:

Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

Loading...
  1. Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone? - Similar Threads - Why Tenure Badge

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...