Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games

Discus and support Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for the past week or so my xbox has been having some issues with rendering things in and it being kinda slow. When I play a game like gta 5 or forza... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Duckymomo10001, Feb 10, 2020.

  1. Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games


    So for the past week or so my xbox has been having some issues with rendering things in and it being kinda slow. When I play a game like gta 5 or forza horizon 4 the textures of like buildings and roads struggle to render in and appear blurry or even nothing
    renders in at all. Also my games sometimes just end up freezing or crashing for no reason when things don’t render in too. I don’t really know the cause of this because my internet it is fine and when testing it everything way above average. I’ve tried restarting
    it many times but nothing has helped. Also my xbox has been making some strange noises but that may be normal. Also when i’m on the home screen or just in a menu its really slow and sometimes if I try to go on a app or game it either takes forever to load
    in or it says it took to long to start. Can someone please help me

    :)
     
    Duckymomo10001, Feb 10, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games

    Hi Ducky,

    As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. Duckymomo10001 Win User

    Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games

    I did both the regular restart and a power cycle and neither helped
  4. YURIISANTOS Win User

    Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games

    My console ta igual ja tentei de tudo enada resolveu ta travando a 1semana. Os serviços online dee reparo tbm nao funcionam.

    [Translation - My console is the same, I tried everything, but solved it by locking the 1 week. The online services and repair also do not work.]
  5. AridLizard Win User

    Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games

    when you restarted the Xbox did you do it by pressing the Xbox button on the controller and selecting Restart/Shutdown or did you Power Cycle the Xbox by holding the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds until it completely shuts down and then switch off
    the power at the wall and unplug it from the power outlet?

    it is also possible that your Xbox is overheating so have a look through the following link to see if anything there helps https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/position-ventilate-console
  6. AnimalSiren774 Win User

    Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games

Thema:

Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games

Loading...
  1. Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games - Similar Threads - Why slower usual

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Why is my fortnite running slower than usual?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my fortnite running slower than usual?: why is my fortnite running slow then usual I have it on my storage 4tb to be exact and when I had it on my computer itself it ran fine do you think I should switch back over to my computer storage...
  10. Every time it turns on my one s gets slower, any idea why?

    in XboX Insiders
    Every time it turns on my one s gets slower, any idea why?: Video Here Since This Community Doesn’t Allow Videos submitted by /u/YesterdayCareless172 [link] [comments]