Why is my Xbox Series S growling? I have done everything I possibly can to figure out how...

Discus and support Why is my Xbox Series S growling? I have done everything I possibly can to figure out how... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It’s growling like within the console and just won’t stop it gets louder and louder with the minute. cbffb6d2-e53a-4dd4-abd3-c93cec363450 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tristan Ballard, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Why is my Xbox Series S growling? I have done everything I possibly can to figure out how...

It’s growling like within the console and just won’t stop it gets louder and louder with the minute.

:)

Tristan Ballard, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Michelle J.1 Win User

I’m getting an error ⚠️ message: “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the code correctly and keep getting the same error message! Need help!

Thank you for responding. I was able to get this figured out. When using my iPhone 13 Pro Max, I continuously got the error message. When I used my iPad, I was able to complete the setup immediately. Not sure why, but got it done and everything is functioning properly. LOVE MY XBOX Series S!
  3. BodyClimber Win User

Cancelling game pass issues

Yes, i own the discs. They were for xbox 1

I can't figure out why I can no longer play them on my xbox series s.

It will not let me play any of them unless I resubscribe to game pass.

So, if it doesn't recognize them as being owned, does that mean that I can no longer play them on the xbox series s console?

Does it mean that I have to repurchase all of them as a digital download?
  4. Medrano911 Win User

Can't hear others in party chat

Yeah it didn't work out so hopefully Xbox will figure out whatever is wrong because I've done everything I've possibly can on my side short of switching my ISP or moving to a new location.
  5. Craig Barrett1 Win User

Warzone 2.0 stuck on connecting to Xbox network

I had this problem also a couple of days ago after purchasing an Xbox Series S. But I figured out that all I had to do was log onto my Activision account and unlink my PlayStation account. It worked instantly once done.
  6. GruesomeBoss7 Win User

Black ops 2 zombies dlc will not let me download.

How can I pull up my profile in the game when I’m on the series s playing a 360 game. I saw some other people get that info but I couldn’t figure it out.
Thema:

Why is my Xbox Series S growling? I have done everything I possibly can to figure out how...

1. Why is my Xbox Series S growling? I have done everything I possibly can to figure out how... - Similar Threads - Why Series growling

2. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  8. Why does my series x do this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x do this: since i got my series x whenever i turn it on and on the home screen it says connect to the xbox network after 10 to 30 seconds it connects by itself. Is this normal?...
  9. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  10. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...