Why is my Xbox scrolling to the right?
Discus and support Why is my Xbox scrolling to the right? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought an Xbox series s and it keeps scrolling to the right even with a friend's controller connected that works just fine on their own console.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MICHAEL MIRELES, Jun 12, 2024.
Thema:
Why is my Xbox scrolling to the right?
Loading...
-
Why is my Xbox scrolling to the right? - Similar Threads - Why scrolling right
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why does when I try to scroll down on my Xbox Home Screen, it goes immediately back up.
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does when I try to scroll down on my Xbox Home Screen, it goes immediately back up.: When I scroll down on my Xbox home screen, it goes immediately back up. I have no stick drift, and it only affects the home screen not games.. c7e5388a-4470-4bf3-a359-d5ceff5730bc -
why is everytime I download The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Remastered on xbox app pc game pass...
in XBoX Games and Appswhy is everytime I download The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Remastered on xbox app pc game pass...: why is everytime I download The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Remastered on xbox app pc game pass its goes to queued 0% after hitting 729mb downloadeded everytime Ive looked thru everything online. Ive... -
Why is my Xbox One interface rapidly scrolling and not letting me select certain functions?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my Xbox One interface rapidly scrolling and not letting me select certain functions?: Hello! I'm currently experiencing an issue with my Xbox One. Whenever I start up my console, the whole interface seems to be locked to certain areas. By this I mean that any attempt to scroll up,... -
Can someone professionally help me with why my Xbox series x is scrolling on it’s on ? Is...
in XBoX on ConsolesCan someone professionally help me with why my Xbox series x is scrolling on it’s on ? Is...: My Xbox series X is scrolling on its own idk if it’s the system or the controller e7240f21-3f12-4dfc-80c2-40cd8cb24dc4 -
why is my Controller scrolling fast on Fallout 4?
in XBoX Games and Appswhy is my Controller scrolling fast on Fallout 4?: Hey everyone! So I decided to replay Fallout 4 but when I load the game; my controller wants to scroll stupid fast on the main menu unless im holding down the A button. Also, when loading a new...