Why is my Xbox saying services unavailable but NAT type is open?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox saying services unavailable but NAT type is open? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox connects to the internet through my hotspot but not my Ethernet cable. I’ve already cleared everything with my internet provider and they said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kameron Fry, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Kameron Fry
    Kameron Fry Guest

My Xbox connects to the internet through my hotspot but not my Ethernet cable. I’ve already cleared everything with my internet provider and they said to contact Xbox support. I’ve already attempted to reset everything and clear the MAC address but it didn’t work. I know it’s not a connection issue with my Xbox as it can do everything with my hotspot. When it’s wired or on my WiFi it says services are unavailable but my NAT type is open. I’m at a loss. This issue has been happening since Saturday, please help.

:)

Kameron Fry, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Tyler_885 Win User

Wont let me sign into xbox live HELP

I have done this and my NAT type is open and I still cant connect to xbox live. on the right hand side of the network settings it says that the service info is unavailable
  3. Kameron Fry Win User

Thanks for the help. It’s been extremely beneficial in progressing my solutions.

However, after getting unique IP address, getting access to IPv6, and opening those ports I’m still having issues.

When I go online to check my Xbox status it’s saying the issue is fifa 23 and it’s by Persona 5 Royal?? Not sure what to do.

I’m also being told NAT type is unavailable now
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

This still means that the devices are accusing some wrong configuration in the internet devices.

This configuration must be performed on all devices, such as Modem, Router, repeater and the like.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Kameron, I'm sorry about the situation, friend.

This is a very common error to occur.

Below is the troubleshooting procedure for this error.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. l0 out of l0 Win User

NAT Type

I did try to clear the MAC address and it did work, my NAT type changed to open and i thought everything was fixed. I got on again today and it said it was not working again. My NAT type says open but when i check NAT it says it is unavailable.
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox saying services unavailable but NAT type is open? - Similar Threads - Why saying services

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  4. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  5. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  6. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  7. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  8. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  9. Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...: I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have a few games I've bought for myself...
  10. Why it saying service info unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why it saying service info unavailable: I want play my game it say connection failed 8e465e21-fe2a-4df9-baff-042bf2acba21