Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I turned on my Xbox series X last night and I played a game for a few minutes then the fan became louder. I was confused so I just carried on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luka Cvetkovic, Jan 6, 2024.

  1. Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?


    Hello

    I turned on my Xbox series X last night and I played a game for a few minutes then the fan became louder. I was confused so I just carried on playing until it happened again I started to search up the issue but there was no concrete answer. Please help me!

    :)
     
    Luka Cvetkovic, Jan 6, 2024
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?

    Where do you have the console located? Is it in an open space or in some type of cabinet or bookshelf type space? The Series X gets hot when playing games.

    An ideal location would be like the image below. An open space, lots of room to breath.


    [​IMG]
  3. Eleven Simms Win User

    Working, but loud disc spin?

    All my game discs are spinning with a loud buzz for ten minutes then it goes quiet. Blu Ray are fine.
  4. I Dashboard It Win User

    fan?

    My Xbox is fairly quiet, but it sometimes gets loud, but after around 3 minutes it gets quiet again. I've noticed it in all of my previously owned Xbox's, so I don't see why there should be a cause for concern here.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

    Like, when I say it’s loud, the thing sounds like a hoover. 😳
    Hi

    That's not right at all. My Series X is almost silent, running Series X games or Xbox One games.

    If it sounds that loud either there is a hardware fault or the consoles' location is not ideal.

    While it's true that some games will make the system hotter, it should not sound like a hoover, even my high end gaming PC (self built) doesn't get that loud and it can reach 84C.
  6. sbrown26 Win User

    Xbox 360 Slim, Loud Fans constantly.

    Just ran into this with my slim. It was unplugged for a couple days and now the fan is spinning up really loud and fast every 30 seconds to a minute then quiets down. No idea what's causing it. Was perfectly fine before I had it unplugged for that couple
    days.
Thema:

Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover?

Loading...
  1. Why is my Xbox quiet for a few minutes then goes really loud like a hoover? - Similar Threads - Why quiet few

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why is my Xbox party chat audio quiet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox party chat audio quiet: I’ve never had audio issues with my Xbox app but after the recent update to the Xbox app I’ve been experiencing audio issues. I play on PC-Gaming laptop Within party chat individual people are...
  10. Why did my headphones suddenly get quiet on my monitor?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my headphones suddenly get quiet on my monitor?: Recently I have been having issues with the audio on my computer. My headphones (Soundcore space one) were working just fine plugged into my Dell S2721HGF. The next time I turned on my computer,...