Why is my Xbox one whistling

Discus and support Why is my Xbox one whistling in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my sons Xbox one started whistling when it had been on to long it was driving mad I looked on line for a answer but didn’t find one so I waited for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlitherBridge79, Jan 23, 2018.

  1. Why is my Xbox one whistling


    my sons Xbox one started whistling when it had been on to long it was driving mad I looked on line for a answer but didn’t find one so I waited for my son to go out I thought got to fix this so I tried cleaning it I think it was dust on the fan slowing
    it down or something because when I blew in it got a face full of dust I vacuumed it turned it upside down got all the dust out it stopped and hasn’t started since so now I do it once a week no more whistling thank god !

    :)
     
    BlitherBridge79, Jan 23, 2018
    #1
  2. Damn Whistling sound

    I started mine up and I got the green screen so I turned it off and plugged my controller in the side USB to restart. Came up and then it started whistling which is fing annoying. Does any one have the dame issue. I think its the Hard drive because its
    whistling all the time all the way until I turn it off and slows down then stops when the xbox stopped+. Is there something in the hard rive?? Or what's going on.
     
    ZIGGER21Ziegler, Jan 23, 2018
    #2
  3. Stream NFL game on NBC?

    just whistling in the dark
     
    SilentGamer895, Jan 23, 2018
    #3
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

    Why is my Xbox one whistling

    The Whistling Xbox...the Xbox One W series, right?

    Thanks for the info!
     
    HAZMAT RADIO, Jan 23, 2018
    #4
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

    Why is my Xbox one whistling

    The Whistling Xbox...the Xbox One W series, right?

    Thanks for the info!
  6. Kiddeth Win User

    Not just the $$ its the PRINCIPLE of MS has a COMPANY!

    [quote user="Lord Dirt"]

    Yep, I never understood why they had to add "bells and whistles" to consoles these days. Just make it play games better than the last one.

    [/quote]

    If I can get a new product at the exact same price and the first one only upgraded and with more bells and whistles.

    then yea that's where my money is going
  7. StudBllJckHammr Win User

    Being objective.

    ^^K, I'll use my xbox one for the bells and whistles, and my ps4 for games. Is all good. Cheers...^^
  8. Lord Dirt Win User

    Not just the $$ its the PRINCIPLE of MS has a COMPANY!

    Yep, I never understood why they had to add "bells and whistles" to consoles these days. Just make it play games better than the last one.
  9. RedBeardDC Win User

    Xbox One 'Lite'

    [quote user="CoughItUpNow"]

    So does an X1 if you take the whistle off it. Like so many would like. Yet a defensive minority get frenzied over.

    [/quote]

    Right. Which takes us exactly back to my point of, why would you go to a Ferrari dealer and tell them you want a Ferrari without all the bells and whistles when there are available options without the bells and whistles?

    You're arguing in circles.
Thema:

Why is my Xbox one whistling

Loading...
  1. Why is my Xbox one whistling - Similar Threads - Why whistling

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]