Why is my xbox one s 1080p and 720p resolutions working
Discus and support Why is my xbox one s 1080p and 720p resolutions working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, on my xbox one s the 1080p resolution won't work at all, and I try to change it to 720p it works for a little bit but there is no sound then it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ntando Gumede, Apr 15, 2025.
Thema:
Why is my xbox one s 1080p and 720p resolutions working
Loading...
-
Why is my xbox one s 1080p and 720p resolutions working - Similar Threads - Why 1080p 720p
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in... -
why can’t I run 120hz at 1080p xbox series x on LG 34GL750
in XBoX Accessibilitywhy can’t I run 120hz at 1080p xbox series x on LG 34GL750: please help, just recently bought the xbox series x and have the LG 34GL750. I have researched for hours and watched several videos and cannot get a solution to run 1080p 120hz, I’ve tried... -
Why Series S can record only the last minute in 1080p?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy Series S can record only the last minute in 1080p?: 1 minute is not enough most of the times,being able to record the last 2 minutes would be acceptable,5 minutes almost perfect. 3b412937-2087-47ab-bccc-6d1b1d2cd392