Why is my Xbox One glitching out everytime I try to sign in?

Discus and support Why is my Xbox One glitching out everytime I try to sign in? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had this Xbox One for a few years now and it was given to me as a gift from one of my mom's co-workers. I'm assuming he's had it for a long time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kali h, Nov 22, 2022.

1. kali h
    kali h Guest

I've had this Xbox One for a few years now and it was given to me as a gift from one of my mom's co-workers. I'm assuming he's had it for a long time before he gave it to me because it has had some issues but I've always been able to figure them out. However, recently my Xbox has been glitching out every time I try to sign in. It works fine on the other accounts I have on there, except for mine. I don't know why it only glitches out on my account. Every time I sign in, it just stops working and sometimes turns off by itself. It has been happening for a few days and won't stop and I really don't want to buy a new one. It showed the error code 0x80070bfd but I cannot find it anywhere. I tried talking to the virtual agent but it didn't understand what was happening and I unplugged it and plugged it back in. Is there any way I can fix it?

:)

kali h, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this is only happening with your account let's then remove and re-add it and check if there will be an improvement.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. HG Cazual Win User

Can't sign in

why is it everytime I try to sign in it says disconnected from Xbox live. *** this im buying a Playstation. Xbox is just terrible!!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My account is signing me out everytime I try to login

Hi Aaron, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try to use a different browser or your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode.

Be sure to clear your browser cache and cookies as well.

Have you tried to login via the Xbox Mobile App, Xbox PC App or in the Console itself?

Mobile: https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-app-for-mobile

PC: https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-app-for-pc

If that still does not work, I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify it.
  5. Im PimpNamed Oz Win User

xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer)

Everytime I sign into xbox. I get signed out and then it deletes my account.
  6. Default__170 Win User

Permanent ban

It's signs me out Everytime I try to
Thema:

1. Why is my Xbox One glitching out everytime I try to sign in? - Similar Threads - Why glitching everytime

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️

in XboX Insiders
    Why does YouTube on the Xbox keep glitching⁉️: When watching on the YouTube app, there is this wired glitchiig that happens, it does not happen in game nor YouTube on Microsoft edge, only the app it's not the have screen taering issue that...
  4. Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it: Multi coloured pixels on screen Big blocks appearing in screen Games not loading/lagging /glitching really badly I think it may be some sort of internal problem or something wrong with the hdmi...
  5. Why does 7 days to die keep glitching ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does 7 days to die keep glitching ?: So every time that i join a friend's game on 7 days to die, my game just keep sort of freezing, the game stop loading and the terrain is weird looking. I dont know if its just the game or my xbox,...
  6. Why is my Xbox Series S sound popping and glitching?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox Series S sound popping and glitching?: Every morning that I turn my Xbox on my sound on Youtube and the home menu has a weird popping and glitching sound. I restart my Xbox and it works just fine but if I turn it back on later in the...
  7. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b
  8. My battlepass and level rank is glitched. Why is it not working correctly?

in XBoX on Windows
    My battlepass and level rank is glitched. Why is it not working correctly?: I have a glitch on my account. 23f7dbf7-6bc8-4d0d-b096-3679de3fad0e
  9. Why my Xbox booting screen glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox booting screen glitches: I have an Xbox series X and when I boot it up and the Xbox logo starts to appear the screen goes black and then the logo appear completely. 51cfd6fd-7cf7-46c5-9fee-8de4d92bf875
  10. Why are my xbox game clips glitching out with pixels.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are my xbox game clips glitching out with pixels.: My xbox game clips are glitching out and have pixels all over the screen when they are playing. This has been happening for a while. I play on Xbox Series S and the image below shows the glitch...