Why is my xbox not displaying a picture now the update has been done

Discus and support Why is my xbox not displaying a picture now the update has been done in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox had a recent update, once completed I turned it on and now it will not display and visual. Have tried new HDMI and different TV. is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mark antony flynn-walker, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Why is my xbox not displaying a picture now the update has been done

My xbox had a recent update, once completed I turned it on and now it will not display and visual. Have tried new HDMI and different TV. is there a patch repair for the update of has the update killed my console.

:)

mark antony flynn-walker, Dec 31, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Thanks for confirming.

If you’ve tried everything advised previously and the issue persists, then this would unfortunately indicate an internal hardware fault and the only option would be to purchase a new console. Perhaps upgrade to the Series X|S if possible.

The most recent system update may also be a contributing factor to this issue, but either way, you would still need to reach the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter screen (reset the console display settings) to try an offline update or factory reset - the last resort if all else fails.

Microsoft no longer officially repair or replace any Xbox One consoles. This service is only available for the Series X|S models, and the out-of-warranty costs can be expensive anyway:

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

If you decide to go to a third party repair store, be sure to go to a trusted reputable one with genuine Xbox components compatible for your country/region.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

4. Kathy A. Win User

5. mark antony flynn-wa Win User

Again many thanks,

Do you have the address where in the UK I need to send it for repair. And do you know if I'm contacted before repair to let me know the cost

Mark
  6. mark antony flynn-wa Win User

I have tried all of the above, none of which has solved the issue. In terms of the update, I'm going on the fact that my friend had the same issue the same day. He said he had had an update. So I assumed that was the same for me. Just lost for solutions as just want to get back online and game with my mates.
Thema:

1. Why is my xbox not displaying a picture now the update has been done - Similar Threads - Why displaying picture

2. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  3. Why won’t my Xbox display on my tv?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my Xbox display on my tv?: Basically, my Xbox is connected up to my tv, it was working fine earlier in the day now it isn’t. No body touched it or has been on it since this morning and now it won’t display on my tv and I...
  4. Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?: I recently made some tweaks to my male Xbox Avatar. And now on my Xbox Profile Hub displays random women avatars. What up with that? Is that like some default setting? I know the Xbox severs have...
  5. Why do the apps I open not display on my screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do the apps I open not display on my screen?: I have noticed this issue recently with roblox and the new payday 3 beta, I launch the game and it runs however, it runs in the background and doesn't show up on my computer. I'm using a laptop...
  6. Why is my Xbox not displaying on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox not displaying on TV: My Xbox has been frustrating me over the last week or so. The first time this happened, my Xbox wasn’t displaying on my TV, there was no issues with the HDMI cables or the TV because they both...
  7. Why is my Xbox displaying a blank screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox displaying a blank screen?: I recently added a storage expansion card to my Xbox. I was moving some games from external storage to the storage expansion card. The games all froze while trying to move and it wouldn’t let me...
  8. Why is my Xbox one on but displaying nothing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox one on but displaying nothing?: I also have been experiencing performance issues including slowness and error codes when opening games and apps. I just tried to start it at a lower resolution as the website recommended. My...
  9. Why are my achievements not displaying on my profile?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are my achievements not displaying on my profile?: Out of nowhere, all of the acheivements on my profile have been hidden with no way to unhide them and it just shows "Get your game on!". My gamerscore didn't go down nor did i lose the ability to...
  10. Why does my Xbox Series S not display?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series S not display?: My Xbox Series S is working perfectly on an older Samsung tv, but as soon as I plug it into my new Samsung tv is gives me *no signal*. I have tried everything, from hard reset, to rebooting,...